Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

jaani u r more than welcome. please don't be dead as we still have to watch the episodes. Hum tu waisay khud bhi mar gaye but yaar can't wait.

ahaha Zarmeen how can i not die, i watched it and i died buit i came back from the dead to watch the monday epi but im dying more just waiting for it.
Topdays epi was allrite though but i think the CTs r just killing us slowly .
OMG all the segments were too good. Uff whats gonna happen to me now yaar, i think my mom is gonna have a attack cause i am in Nivren dreamworld rite now and god knows what i will say tonite ?? im soo worried now.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

ahaha Zarmeen how can i not die, i watched it and i died buit i came back from the dead to watch the monday epi but im dying more just waiting for it.
Topdays epi was allrite though but i think the CTs r just killing us slowly .
OMG all the segments were too good. Uff whats gonna happen to me now yaar, i think my mom is gonna have a attack cause i am in Nivren dreamworld rite now and god knows what i will say tonite ?? im soo worried now.

yaar atleast u r  not marrie. Hamara socho
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

yaar atleast u r  not marrie. Hamara socho

oh yeh my poor darling, but u at least have a understanding hubby. My mom seems like she is gonna force me into marrige soon cause she knows im totaly loosing it. i am constantly day dreaming 24/7. today we went out on a long drive and i was looking out the window just thinking about the usual Nivren and my mum was like OMG my daughter is head ove heels in love with god knows who, and she told my dad to hurry and search for a hubby before i run away with my dream guy. ahahaah😆 i didnt say anything and continued dreaming cause i didnt wanna ruin my mood thinking about marrige rite now. lolz .
zarmeeno thumbnail
oh yeh my poor darling, but u at least have a understanding hubby. My mom seems like she is gonna force me into marrige soon cause she knows im totaly loosing it. i am constantly day dreaming 24/7. today we went out on a long drive and i was looking out the window just thinking about the usual Nivren and my mum was like OMG my daughter is head ove heels in love with god knows who, and she told my dad to hurry and search for a hubby before i run away with my dream guy. ahahaah😆 i didnt say anything and continued dreaming cause i didnt wanna ruin my mood thinking about marrige rite now. lolz .

Sorry for asking but how old r u?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Sorry for asking but how old r u?

its allrite, im gonna turn 21 next tuesday😃
zarmeeno thumbnail

its allrite, im gonna turn 21 next tuesday😃

Haapy Birthday in advance but will definitely wish u on Tuesday. Yaar abhi tu u r so young. Ask ur mom to wait atleast for another year or so.  Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Haapy Birthday in advance but will definitely wish u on Tuesday. Yaar abhi tu u r so young. Ask ur mom to wait atleast for another year or so. 

Awwwww thanks darling. 🤗. I know i agree i am so not ready to get ,married now but my mom is freaking out with me knowing how weird i can be sometimes. lol. Ill make her understand hopefully.😃
zarmeeno thumbnail

Awwwww thanks darling. 🤗. I know i agree i am so not ready to get ,married now but my mom is freaking out with me knowing how weird i can be sometimes. lol. Ill make her understand hopefully.😃

Yeh jo moms hoti hain they actually love to freak out.  Yaar we all r weird if we were normal we would have not join the forum
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Yeh jo moms hoti hain they actually love to freak out.  Yaar we all r weird if we were normal we would have not join the forum

@bold- so true. 😆

I know every moms best hobby is to freak out. my mum loves to, even if i just cough or just look different then usual she gets a heartattack

oki zarmeen i have to go now. I will try coming on time tomorow. Im not sleepy but my mom as usual is shouting at me and telling me if i dont turn off my laptop she is gonna break it appart and disconnect my internet. so i better not risk it or ill die without my Nivren and u guys. So goodnite and hope to catch u and everyone sooon.
xaviara thumbnail
hello girls, my internet problem is partly fixed, so i have breath a sigh of relief !!! The rest will be taken care on Monday but at least I will be able to post and upload scenes !! Uploaded the 16th December scenes in the morning, am uploading last night epi scenes now, should be done in an hour or two 😊 Since the net I have got for now is not high speed, the uploading of scenes will take time, so am really sorry for the delay.

Zarmeen, the link of UMAT you gave me is not working, I mean it is working but it does now have any audio !! I checked on other sites but the segment is deleted by now 😭 Can someone find me the link which works ?