Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neenu55

if they show veer also pointing fingers against ichaa
then its over for me

u can be rest assured thats never going 2 happen.
veer will never doubt iccha , i have full faith in him
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hello akruz Good morning.๐Ÿ˜Š
she is not forcing veer into anything.
remember her dialogue yesterday, she says tapasya herself does not want 2 come so why is veer hell bent on going from the house.
her concern is the child , and u must agree a child should get a fathers love.
still iccha is not forcing veer on tapasya issue.
yes she is stopping veer for mai, baba and daddajis sake and i find nothing wrong in that
and if jogi has forgiven taps, iccha toh kar hi degi.
she is commited 2 veer 100%, no doubt abt this, she does not know that taps is planning this game.

Morning Anmol, btw I am not Akruz...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but I agree n love ur positive interpretation...๐Ÿ˜Š
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hello akruz godd morning.๐Ÿ˜Š
she is not forcing veer into anything.
remember her dialogue yesterday, she says tapasya herself does not want 2 come so why is veer hell bent on going from the house.
her concern is the child , and u must agree a child should get a fathers love.
still iccha is not forcing veer on tapasya issue.
yes she is stopping veer for mai, baba and daddajis sake and i find nothing wrong in that
and if jogi has forgiven taps, iccha toh kar hi degi.
she is commited 2 veer 100%, no doubt abt this, she does not know that taps is planning this game.

Goodmorning anmol ๐Ÿ˜Š....

i dont want Ichcha to compromise anything which would hinder with Veer's happiness....๐Ÿ˜ญ...veer...poor guy...
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

u can be rest assured thats never going 2 happen.
veer will never doubt iccha , i have full faith in him

yaa anmol
i know veer will never doubt ichaa
but somehow i have a feeling that
these tapni will create some misunderstanding between veer and ichaa
taps will behave like godess infront of everyone
and i dont know what to say
intruderfast thumbnail

to all my friends who r disappointed with iccha.

our only concern was that iccha never leaves veer.
and she is not doing that.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
she herself said that it is impossible 4 veer 2 accepy tapasya now๐Ÿ‘.
even i had some doubts that  after hearing py news, she might do something stupid.
but she has never thought of leaving veer.
she is supporting him throughout๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
she is taking care of him when he is crying and upset.
she is a bholi bhali and forgives everyone, but that has always been her nature.
she never holds grudges against anyone.
i wish that she should not have forgiven taps but that does not matter me.
she will slap tapasya soon, thoda intezaar karo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
veer would have been heartbroken if iccha had left him,
she is determined to save this relationship , i dont have any doubt abt that.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

intruderfast thumbnail

yaa anmol
i know veer will never doubt ichaa
but somehow i have a feeling that
these tapni will create some misunderstanding between veer and ichaa
taps will behave like godess infront of everyone
and i dont know what to say

u know she can create misunderstanding between anyone but not between veer and iccha.๐Ÿ˜†
veecha love is so strong, yeh chhezen unke rishte ko hila bhi nahi sakti.
she can never suceed in poisoning veer mind agaist iccha or iccha mind against veer.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks anmol

i am looking forward to a strong ichaa
but i am happy with the fact that she is not leaving veer
Noname7 thumbnail

thanks anmol

i am looking forward to a strong ichaa
but i am happy with the fact that she is not leaving veer

Probably she would have if ammu did not make her promise etc. Ichcha's character here is really weak. It is good that for now she is sticking to Veer but she is defending Tappu. She need not hate her but should not defend her either. After all Tappu is the reason her first husband, the elder son of the family got killed. BTW what is happening to that court case? Forgotten? Poor Sid is rotting in the jail while Tappu is plotting and planning against people. This serial is rolling downhill rapidly.

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Really, the writer has no clue what he is making the characters do...we expect things to be a little dramatic but this is utter nonsense...
lets not even talk about hopeless character like taps, mai..
but I have now serious issues with Iccha...for all her self less nature, she is being very selfish here....her concern is no one shld think bad about her..if she truly loves Veer she shld not worry about her image but respect his stand on taps and agree to his decision...what is she trying to accomplish...Veer doesnt need more enemies....she herself is causing so much pain to Veer...not acceptable...this is rubbish....๐Ÿคข

I don't know why everyone is surprised by Ichcha's reaction. It was expected!!!!!Her nature has always been self less when it came to everyone except Tapasya๐Ÿ˜• One slap on Tapasya's face does not indicate a changed character as we can see now.

It is this attitude of hers that Veer took exception to after Vansh died. Still Ichcha has not learnt a lesson. And now this allows Tapasya to come into the Bundela household with Ichcha, Mai, Daddaji and Chanda's blessings.

Poor, poor Veer once again, let down by those who supposedly love him the most.

I do not doubt Ichcha's love for Veer but she is one mixed up character whenever Tapasya is around.

I also have an issue with the channel using children whenever they feel the storyline needs a bit of excessive drama. That for me, is completely unacceptable and unforgivable๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.
intruderfast thumbnail

I don't know why everyone is surprised by Ichcha's reaction. It was expected!!!!!Her nature has always been self less when it came to everyone except Tapasya๐Ÿ˜• One slap on Tapasya's face does not indicate a changed character as we can see now.

It is this attitude of hers that Veer took exception to after Vansh died. Still Ichcha has not learnt a lesson. And now this allows Tapasya to come into the Bundela household with Ichcha, Mai, Daddaji and Chanda's blessings.

Poor, poor Veer once again, let down by those who supposedly love him the most.

I do not doubt Ichcha's love for Veer but she is one mixed up character whenever Tapasya is around.

I also have an issue with the channel using children whenever they feel the storyline needs a bit of excessive drama. That for me, is completely unacceptable and unforgivable๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.
[/QUOTE] 
 can u give any one instance where iccha has said 2 bring tapasya back in bundela house.
she never asked veer 2 bring taps but was just concerned abt the kid.
yeeh sab maai kar rahi hain.AngryAngry