A small analysis of today's episode - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vijayam

Well, I dont think she did any favor to Veer there...after all he was in that taps mess because of her.....does she even realize how much he suffered at taps hands..when he had to bring her back b'cause of Vansh...had to bear her tantrums & tortures all this while...I dont think so....πŸ˜•....she is being very rude to Vansh's memory......and to Veer's honor...

I personally feel Ichcha  did a favour 2 Veer, coz she saved him from breaking his Mom's heart, though Mai was adamant tht she doesnt care if they leave, i assume she wud b heartbroken 2 see her only surviving son abandon them, esp with Vansh's tragedy in the background... n I guess Ichccha is not engulfed in the fire of revenge on Vansh's death probably given the fact she was aware of his unpredictable nature sec 2 his illnessn..besides i persoannly feel whatever happens happens for a good reason, if Vansh wasnt dead, under those circumstances, Ichcha and Veer wud not b surving 2 see this day....🀒, esp given Vansh's unpredicatble nature, though being aware of relaities there zis still a possibilty tht in one weak moment he cud have killed Veer n Ichcha coz of his jealousy yaaa insecurty yaa whatever, i do not regret Vansh being nomore.....n I see no reason y Ichcha shud b thinking of Vansh and crying for him when he did not probably do any good for her, besides torturing her emotionally n physically...
Originally posted by ladybird9

Akruz, i found ur post valid on every account....for me though the story in this soap perse though very weak n unappreciable, our postmortem of this story makes it very interesting for me 2 continue 2 watch, truthfully since the time i have been here n i assume probably most ppl, love 2 b bonded based on some common factor n this story seems 2 b perfect material for analysis...i love ur expression for Mai, buffon...🀣

I agree with Neenu reg Ichcha...........,
I feel its brave 2 face poblems than run away..😳 n Ichcha is brave enough 2 tackle Mai n Tapasya if req..i found it perfect her justiication saying she does not want 2 live with the burden of separating 2nd son of Mai............, reg forgiving Taps, I feel life becomes easier n better if one forgives n forgets...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³, though personally , i wud prefer not 2 forgive n forget..😳....above all y shud they leave their own for an Ajnabeeee imean Taps, who has no true relation 2 anyone...😊

True...this analysis is actually a way to take out my frustration...these r reel stuffs...but something that we kept on watching for months expecting that some good stuffs will happen to veer and ichcha ....so when i see Ichcha herself throwing away her happiness i feel so angry at her...but may be if Veer leaves the house he might not be happy as he thinks, away from his family....lets wait and watch...
Originally posted by cjs369

Superb analysis akruzπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Veer is the best character in this entire serial... and only one the CVs have thankfully managed not to spoil...
Tapasya is a lost cause...less said the better for our peace of mind...🀒
Mai... is the character who is ruled by her ego and Chanda's guidance... she is a total waste... want to slap her two n make her see reality...😑

Ichcha... is and has always been ruled by her heart n conscience...she has this silly thing about trying to handle everything herself... she feels mai is holding her in some way responsible for Vansh's death for not having taken care of him enough to have stopped his suicide...so feels if they leave the house then again mai will blame her for having taken Veer away... and that is exactly what is happening... not that I agree with it... but we have to understand that Ichcha feels she will be able to handle all this as long as she n Veer are together...she does not realise that taps is upto her usual evil act again...

But my request to the CVs wud be to allow VeeCha to leave Bundela house ... so that they have some happy times together...and mai stays with these two vamps..taps n chanda and realises what kind of evil people they are...😳

Thanks Charu....but i am still watching this show for Veecha...they could have atleast shown a months happiness between them......before starting all this nonsense.....
Originally posted by neenu55

ichaa dont want veer to leave his house

what is the problem in that

why they should leave their own house for the sake of another person

i want them to stay there and fight with taps
its in veer's nature to pack his bags
whenever a problem comes
i think till date 5 or 6 times he did this packing thing
'ichaa telling veer that tapsya now changed
tapsya herself dont want to come to this house
but we can expect this from her'

i realy never thought ichaa will continue to stay with veer
after knowing taps py
did she ever deliberately hurt veer
she continue to give veer the respect which he deserves
so i am happy with that
if we think from their characters views then each person
is right in their own way of thinking

Even i dont want them to leave the house...but right now Ichcha forced Veer to stay back...and Veer can never be happy seeing Tapasya everyday...i want Ichcha to understand Veer.....his pain...he is really in pain...and so i wish Ichcha no longer come and disturb Veer's decisions...she has interfered so much in his life and made tooo many wrong decisions for him yaar(without his yes to even a single decision)....now i really wish Ichcha follows Veer in his decisions
after watching yesterday;s episode
even i also felt bad
so much of negativity gg on one side
so its natural from us to think like this
cv's should put some strength in ichaa's nature
at least there should be a balance between positivity and negativity
but colors r famous in promoting negativity
Originally posted by akruz

True...this analysis is actually a way to take out my frustration...these r reel stuffs...but something that we kept on watching for months expecting that some good stuffs will happen to veer and ichcha ....so when i see Ichcha herself throwing away her happiness i feel so angry at her...but may be if Veer leaves the house he might not be happy as he thinks, away from his family....lets wait and watch...

Trust me personally i wud love them 2 leave, but given the fact they r not leaving, i see no reason y i cannot appreciate their intentions,,i have infact started my journey here 2 vent out my frustation, this is since the time of bride swapping and I still do...but I assume I am having a good time here laughing away  more than venting out frustration, tqs 2 all my lovely β­οΈ friends with their meaningful n charming  inputs..😊
Originally posted by neenu55

after watching yesterday;s episode
even i also felt bad
so much of negativity gg on one side
so its natural from us to think like this
cv's should put some strength in ichaa's nature
at least there should be a balance between positivity and negativity
but colors r famous in promoting negativity

they are making negative characters out of each and every soul in Uttaran

Tapasya,Nani - negative from birth
 Now they have started giving grey shades to Divya,Rohini,....and then black shades to Mai,Daddaji,Chanda .....why should Chanda be so negative....
Y DONT THEY SEND THAT CHANDA AWAY FROM STUPID MAI??SHE IS MAKING MAI MORE STUPID🀒🀒
Originally posted by ladybird9

Trust me personally i wud love them 2 leave, but given the fact they r not leaving, i see no reason y i cannot appreciate their intentions,,i have infact started my journey here 2 vent out my frustation, this is since the time of bride swapping and I still do...but I assume I am having a good time here laughing away  more than venting out frustration, tqs 2 all my lovely β­οΈ friends with their meaningful n charming  inputs..😊

Guess what, after reading the written update from office, i felt so angry...i was venting out my anger by telling this to my colleague who was hardly listening...this show has gotten into my headπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cjs369

vijayam @... pls dont be so harsh on Ichcha...Ichcha knows its her that Mai is angry with and not Veer... If they stay back , Veer will be busy with his work..it will be Ichcha who will have to bear all the torture that the three women will be metting out to her...and she is ready to take that crap only so that there is no distance between mother n son... she is a good human so keeps thinking about resolving situations rather than taking the easiest way out and breaking relations...

I am not saying I totally agree with her... but only time will tell how she will handle the situation when taps actually comes to Btoon house n plays her sly games there...

I agree with you partially..maybe I'm a little harsh on Iccha....just that very disappointed with yesterday's episode...lets see how Iccha handles it all now....all I want is Veecha to be together always and happy with each other afterall..