A small analysis of today's episode - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vijayam

I agree with you partially..maybe I'm a little harsh on Iccha....just that very disappointed with yesterday's episode...lets see how Iccha handles it all now....all I want is Veecha to be together always and happy with each other afterall..

Ichcha should give more value to Veer and his decisions...she should stop being masterni for sometime and follow Veer chup chaap

for how long they r gg to play with this py track

their next plan must be blaming ichaa for miscarrige

there should be an end to all these

Originally posted by akruz

Guess what, after reading the written update from office, i felt so angry...i was venting out my anger by telling this to my colleague who was hardly listening...this show has gotten into my headπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

ohoooo if u dontmind,my personal formula for surving this soap.. i just watch bits of wht i like and dont watch the rest, i mean i dont watch mai, chanda, naani, taps in this soap...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i catch up on whts happening just by my interaction here...btw i dont read updates anymore....but I can understand given the fact ur away from home ur enthu builds up 2 knw whst happening and i have gone thro moments in the past...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i dont have those fellings for this soap anymore, i watch the soap only 2 interact with friends here.n thts my truth.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[QUOTE=neenu55]

for how long they r gg to play with this py track

their next plan must be blaming ichaa for miscarrige

there should be an end to all these

I too felt they are going to make Ichcha the scapegoat for taps miscariage... thats the main reason they are not allowing VeeCha to go away from the Btoon haveli...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago

today when i switch on the colors tv

i saw veer and ichaa sitting on a sofa holding each other arms

and suggesting some names for kids

later i realised that it was for the promotion of ladoo show
they r conducting some poll for selecting the names
for ammaji's grand children

first i thought something else only
Originally posted by cjs369

I too fell they are going to make Ichcha the scapegoat for taps miscariage... thats the main reason they are not allowing VeeCha to go away from the Btoon haveli...
if they show veer also pointing fingers against ichaa
then its over for me
Originally posted by neenu55

today when i switch on the colors tv

i saw veer and ichaa sitting on a sofa holding each other arms

and suggesting some names for kids

later i realised that it was for the promotion of ladoo show
they r conducting some poll for selecting the names
for ammaji's grand children

first i thought something else only

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ladybird9

ohoooo if u dontmind,my personal formula for surving this soap.. i just watch bits of wht i like and dont watch the rest, i mean i dont watch mai, chanda, naani, taps in this soap...πŸ˜† but i catch up on whts happening just by my interaction here...btw i dont read updates anymore....but I can understand given the fact ur away from home ur enthu builds up 2 knw whst happening and i have gone thro moments in the past...πŸ˜† but i dont have those fellings for this soap anymore, i watch the soap only 2 interact with friends here.n thts my truth.....πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

unfortunately i am glued to this show a bit over the top since Vansh's death, expecting when Veer and Ichcha be together....and after 8th Nov, i have never missed an episode though i follow ur funda ,dont watch Tapasya,Nani and all others....but here heroine herself frustrates me😑

πŸ˜†

unfortunately i am glued to this show a bit over the top since Vansh's death, expecting when Veer and Ichcha be together....and after 8th Nov, i have never missed an episode though i follow ur funda ,dont watch Tapasya,Nani and all others....but here heroine herself frustrates me😑

πŸ˜†fortunately or  unfortunately i dont have tht problem as I just love both Veer and Ichcha togather and I see no fault in Veer's choice.of Ichcha.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This was the change i looked for in Ichcha yaar😭....i just didnt want her to forgive Tapasya and talk good about her...i wanted her to hate Tapasya....even if Tapasya is a changed character, will a woman be able to forgive a person who led to her husbands death and that tooo such a brutal death😭 .....ok she forgave her...now she wants her husband to adjust with Tapasya in the same house...y should she decide such stuff for Veer....she knows she did that mistake once....disgusting!!!!!!!
hello akruz good morning.😊
she is not forcing veer into anything.
remember her dialogue yesterday, she says tapasya herself does not want 2 come so why is veer hell bent on going from the house.
her concern is the child , and u must agree a child should get a fathers love.
still iccha is not forcing veer on tapasya issue.
yes she is stopping veer for mai, baba and daddajis sake and i find nothing wrong in that
and if jogi has forgiven taps, iccha toh kar hi degi.
she is commited 2 veer 100%, no doubt abt this, she does not know that taps is planning this game.
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago