uttaran characters in different colours

Posted: 13 years ago
just wanted to share a collection colour pic of some uttaran characters...

pink
my iccha is soooo innocent 😳

blue

Green

hope you guys like my collection!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
my fav picture is in the blue collection last one at the bottom right..🀣
Originally posted by shinybandi

look at her smile...😳
Originally posted by xavivilla

just wanted to share a collection colour pic of some uttaran characters...

pink
my iccha is soooo innocent 😳

blue

Green

hope you guys like my collection!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hey dats beautiful taps looking adorable ....
truely u deserve to b called the picture guy ....πŸ˜ƒ
ankit34 thanks a lot for that complement...I sooo happy to be a picture guy...omg thanks..

ankit34 thanks a lot for that complement...I sooo happy to be a picture guy...omg thanks..
arey no need to thank u deserve every single word of mine keep up the gud work both the veecha and veeya fans r proud to have u here m sure ...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ankit_34

arey no need to thank u deserve every single word of mine keep up the gud work both the veecha and veeya fans r proud to have u here m sure ...πŸ˜ƒ

OH really...😭.you're so nice....i'm so lucky and fortunate to be here and loved by both sides...u guys don;t know how happy it makes me when both sides are at peace...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

OH really...😭.you're so nice....i'm so lucky and fortunate to be here and loved by both sides...u guys don;t know how happy it makes me when both sides are at peace...πŸ˜ƒ
well as the show requires some masala even the forum requiresπŸ˜† its only external what we talk ...nothings is internal from both the sides m sureπŸ˜ƒ ....after all to see from a macro point of view b4 veecha nad veeya fans we r uttaran fans πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ankit_34

well as the show requires some masala even the forum requiresπŸ˜† its only external what we talk ...nothings is internal from both the sides m sureπŸ˜ƒ ....after all to see from a macro point of view b4 veecha nad veeya fans we r uttaran fans πŸ˜ƒ

sooooo sweet!!!! soooooooo true!!!!

sooooo sweet!!!! soooooooo true!!!!
bas bas this is enuf sweetness for today where r the veecha fans we need some masala now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†