uttaran characters in different colours

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
just wanted to share a collection colour pic of some uttaran characters...

pink
my iccha is soooo innocent Embarrassed

blue

Green

hope you guys like my collection!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
my fav picture is in the blue collection last one at the bottom right..ROFL
Originally posted by shinybandi

look at her smile...Embarrassed
Originally posted by xavivilla

just wanted to share a collection colour pic of some uttaran characters...

pink
my iccha is soooo innocent Embarrassed

blue

Green

hope you guys like my collection!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
hey dats beautiful taps looking adorable ....
truely u deserve to b called the picture guy ....Big smile
ankit34 thanks a lot for that complement...I sooo happy to be a picture guy...omg thanks..

ankit34 thanks a lot for that complement...I sooo happy to be a picture guy...omg thanks..
arey no need to thank u deserve every single word of mine keep up the gud work both the veecha and veeya fans r proud to have u here m sure ...Big smile
Originally posted by ankit_34

arey no need to thank u deserve every single word of mine keep up the gud work both the veecha and veeya fans r proud to have u here m sure ...Big smile

OH really...Cry.you're so nice....i'm so lucky and fortunate to be here and loved by both sides...u guys don;t know how happy it makes me when both sides are at peace...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by ankit_34

OH really...Cry.you're so nice....i'm so lucky and fortunate to be here and loved by both sides...u guys don;t know how happy it makes me when both sides are at peace...Big smile
well as the show requires some masala even the forum requiresLOL its only external what we talk ...nothings is internal from both the sides m sureBig smile ....after all to see from a macro point of view b4 veecha nad veeya fans we r uttaran fans Big smile