Naam tera hi lene lagaa
Yeh deewana sa kyoon hua
Roka isse, maana nahin
Tera hona tha, ho gaya
Yaad teri kyoon aane lagi
Jaan meri kyoon jaane lagi
Aankh meri kyoon rone lagi
Rooh meri kyoon gaane lagi

Thanks DOL...and then i think that it will give more CREDIBILTY to Arjun's character if they decide to really pair him up with Anni and make him the KHURANA DAAMAD......no??

By adding this small scene....they will be able to increase the future scope so much more for his character...no??

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

The talk is on Sunday...so you will have to wait for Sunday...but guess what...the continuation is already playing in my mind. You are sooo going to be in trouble buddy😉 😆

Bring it on buddy. I so love challenges. Let us see in how much trouble you are going to leave me. I am on vacation for the next two weeks. So, I am sure I have enough time to counter whatever it is that you are going to throw my way.

Ok. One more rule before you proceed. Your story should not violate any point that is already shown in the show till then.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Thanks DOL...and then i think that it will give more CREDIBILTY to Arjun's character if they decide to really pair him up with Anni and make him the KHURANA DAAMAD......no??

By adding this small scene....they will be able to increase the future scope so much more for his character...no??

dat would b so kektaish.............................................
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pooja83

i replied sumthing above too
and now dis make me feel dat article said dat arjun is here to ruin maan and dere wedding
it wasnt said dat he will do it
may b at last moment he also comes to see his sisters true colours and switch sides like sweety................

GREAT Minds THINK alike!!
😆
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

agree and she is spying her bro too...........
cool

waise den why she used to boast den i m NT rathod...............................i have reputation etc etc....................

arjun said isiliye aapko kuch nahi batata so again he is keeping his plan secret........................😆

She is from a Raajsi Khaandaan, but not necessarily a wealthy one anymore. That is from where she gets her pride. There used to be a saying in Telugu that suits her situation. I will attempt a translation - "Not even a grain is left to eat, but needs an expensive perfume for Mooch"
_Invincible_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

GREAT Minds THINK alike!!
😆

😎🤗
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ nagz...: hey...*skype wala hug*

@poo-oo: i missed u....*skype wala hug*

@ harry: oh harry.....sometimes we cant do wht we want...its called harsh reality....lolzzz
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Ya toh aap ne Maan ko samjha nahin, samjha hai toh jana nahin, aur agar jana hai toh definitely pehchana nahin.....

Maan ishq mein zaror hai, pur uska dimaagh mein zaror kuch chal raha hoga, jo woh jabhi kholeyga jub hum sochan bhol jaienge...Woh mere mann ka Maan hai, aur mujhe uss pur poora bharosa hai😉😳...Wait and watch not Vinu style otherwise whole life will finish in waiting lolz....

Muniza

Wow Maan Ki Deewani! Aaj Maan ko aapke nazron se dekha tho dil karta hai aise hi dekhthe rahe
_Invincible_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sksg

She is from a Raajsi Khaandaan, but not necessarily a wealthy one anymore. That is from where she gets her pride. There used to be a saying in Telugu that suits her situation. I will attempt a translation - "Not even a grain is left to eat, but needs an expensive perfume for Mooch"

@ bold red

🤣🤣

u mean uunchi dukaan and pheeka pakwaan......................

very bad NT
😆😆😆