Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
and truee say.. our batting was goingg no where and now our bowling has deteriorated due to the bakwaaaaas FALSE scandal! 😡
u think Aamir n butt can seriously do what theyve been accused of??? 😒 😔 🥺
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry I left all of a sudden last night ... to catch Kallis first double century, SOO happy!! That guy is a LEGEND and he deserves to get tons more such double hundreds.

Now back to Pak.. LOL
I no. Had NZ came to UAE or something, we would've had a good chance. But playing on those NZ pitches, we're defo screwed. IDK, I like Tanvir Ahmed ... if he's actually good, he shud be able to perform there as well.
serendipity. thumbnail
I agree, and i hope he does 😊
havent seen him bowl in western countries as this... lets see...
Umer gul is fit???

hey... wat was your take on Zulwarnain Haider incident!?? 😡
........ Hushhhhh ALAS! Pak cric has soooooooooooo many controversies for us to discuss! 🤣
Ozymandias thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

and truee say.. our batting was goingg no where and now our bowling has deteriorated due to the bakwaaaaas FALSE scandal! 😡

u think Aamir n butt can seriously do what theyve been accused of??? 😒 😔 🥺

i do believe they did ... those HUGE no balls cant possibly be unintentional
my view in this matter is totally diff i guess.
gahh these 2 were my favs ... was soooo disappointed. amir, im ready to forgive...bcz he's so young n he's been strayed in the wrong path i feel, had he got proper guidance, he would've never done such a thing
Ozymandias thumbnail

I agree, and i hope he does 😊

havent seen him bowl in western countries as this... lets see...
Umer gul is fit???

hey... wat was your take on Zulwarnain Haider incident!?? 😡
........ Hushhhhh ALAS! Pak cric has soooooooooooo many controversies for us to discuss! 🤣

🤣 ofcourse. its pak cric. we have to have atleast one controversery per series. LOLL
At first I actually sympathized with him...that he's getting threatened n all, i believed in match fixing bits so i was ready to believe this guy as well. but now i feel like slapping him zoorrr ka! what an idiot. he did all this drama to get a refugee in england ðŸ˜¡

yup umar gul is fit...this guy is sorta inconsistent as well. on his days, he can run thru teams and other times, get smashed by them...
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

i do believe they did ... those HUGE no balls cant possibly be unintentional

my view in this matter is totally diff i guess.
gahh these 2 were my favs ... was soooo disappointed. amir, im ready to forgive...bcz he's so young n he's been strayed in the wrong path i feel, had he got proper guidance, he would've never done such a thing

Areyy yaar... issey Huge Huge no balls bhi ho chuki hain...
watever it is... im pretty sure the mazhar majeed footage is a fake, they have "made up" the whole thing over night fter"  the no ball incident... if not, they shdve given the tape 2 the scottlandyard and ICC before the noballs were done naa!?!?!?!
huh! theyre just bloody liars!  ðŸ˜¡ 😔
nd did u hear wat ICC executive Haroon Lorgat said?? hes like ICC and us, we'll b very disappointed if the trio is proven innocent... nd he said iss main ICC k liye... shameful baat hai... so now they wont leave no stone untrnd in proving tht my boys r guilty! 😡 😔

why isnt SHOAIB MALIK selected fr the NZ Tour and the WC?????? 😡 i feel like killing the ICC and PCB! 😡
serendipity. thumbnail

🤣 ofcourse. its pak cric. we have to have atleast one controversery per series. LOLL

At first I actually sympathized with him...that he's getting threatened n all, i believed in match fixing bits so i was ready to believe this guy as well. but now i feel like slapping him zoorrr ka! what an idiot. he did all this drama to get a refugee in england ðŸ˜¡

yup umar gul is fit...this guy is sorta inconsistent as well. on his days, he can run thru teams and other times, get smashed by them...

Same here!
I was the only person who supported him in the world... even though he was such a darpok... My family specially my father was soooo angry @ him... i thot he cud kill him.. bt i kept defending him! But then wen he blamed and draggd other players for nuthing in2 it saying he will expose dem... i was like 😡 Shit he is such a gira hua man!!!! :(
they were like mulk k liye jaan bhi dedeni chahiye.... nd stuff and i was like... yeh sab bolne ki baatien hoti hain... poor guy is getting threatened... nd obviously 1 wud run 4 1z life... nd he was worried fr his fam... bt baba explained... hes NOT worried 4 his family.. if hed hve been worried, he wdnt have hid himself in London wid Political asylum... rather seen that his family is safe... he saved himself nd ran away and didnt care fr his family.
Wahaan se bhaag gaya,,, family ko trbl main chor k! 😡
ughh pehle i cud go 2 any heights to defend him... now i can blabber all day to blame him!!!!!! 😆 he is the only pakistani player jis k baare main i say bura bura 😒
Ozymandias thumbnail
Matches do get fixed, that's something we know from the times of wasim, waqar. but yes, i would defend pak in the sense that we're not the only ones who fix matches, EVERY team does (even last ashes match luked fixed). it's just that we're being cornered because our board is powerless...unlike India's, who would just brush things under the carpet, because they basically run the show. Raina's case being the prime example.
ICC toh. good-for-nothing hypocrites. its playing its own politics. They just want to show the world that they're dealing with fixing and all by punishing our trio. Blah, Im sure even they're in this business of match-fixing ... hell, its alot of money why would they not be involved? If they actually wanted to clean the game, they could've easily done something. And yup in the case of our trio, they are going to punish them even if there aren't any concrete evidences. Its their court, its their judges, they'll do watever they want. Corrupt! Plus they have no say of their own, does whatever BCCI tells em too.

I was no Malik fan, so I actually dont mind him being out of the team :P

We have very conflicting views ... I hope u're okay with em?
Ozymandias thumbnail

Same here!
I was the only person who supported him in the world... even though he was such a darpok... My family specially my father was soooo angry @ him... i thot he cud kill him.. bt i kept defending him! But then wen he blamed and draggd other players for nuthing in2 it saying he will expose dem... i was like 😡 Shit he is such a gira hua man!!!! :(
they were like mulk k liye jaan bhi dedeni chahiye.... nd stuff and i was like... yeh sab bolne ki baatien hoti hain... poor guy is getting threatened... nd obviously 1 wud run 4 1z life... nd he was worried fr his fam... bt baba explained... hes NOT worried 4 his family.. if hed hve been worried, he wdnt have hid himself in London wid Political asylum... rather seen that his family is safe... he saved himself nd ran away and didnt care fr his family.
Wahaan se bhaag gaya,,, family ko trbl main chor k! 😡
ughh pehle i cud go 2 any heights to defend him... now i can blabber all day to blame him!!!!!! 😆 he is the only pakistani player jis k baare main i say bura bura 😒

veryy gira hua man. seriously, if the threat was that serious, why did he leave his family back home? rofl, he's one of the MANY pak players i can say bura bura abt. LOL Im way too pessimistic i think. or maybe i've had enuf of all this never-ending controversies and dramas.

All I want from our team is to try their best ... winning or losing comes after that, if they just give their 100% i'd be an extremely happy n proud fan. but they dont seem to do that most of the time... ðŸ˜”
Exception being our last SA tour, I really think everyone really DID try, it was apparent.
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail

veryy gira hua man. seriously, if the threat was that serious, why did he leave his family back home? rofl, he's one of the MANY pak players i can say bura bura abt. LOL Im way too pessimistic i think. or maybe i've had enuf of all this never-ending controversies and dramas.

All I want from our team is to try their best ... winning or losing comes after that, if they just give their 100% i'd be an extremely happy n proud fan. but they dont seem to do that most of the time... ðŸ˜”
Exception being our last SA tour, I really think everyone really DID try, it was apparent.

Hah, i dont feel ur being pessimistic, thats the truth. What can we do if its something's negative for real.We cant just shut ourselves up or ask any1 else 2 shut up, blaming, ur being pessimistic, seriously, i always tell ppl to stop being pessimistic and focus on positive things, but seriously, this time i cant, cz i seriously dont have a genuine reason to defend my players! 😒
SA Tour?? i was happy wid da tour too, if only tht Zulqi wdve played the match believe me! 😡
I think the last time we gave our heart and soul to a game/series was the 2009 T20 WC, which we won by chance, Alhamdullillah! :P

I just hope r team gets back on track.
Im a BIG BIG shoaib malik fan... i think hes got everything if utilized in a gud way!
😊
nd i think watever is being dun wid malik n kamran is unfair. cz the ICC hasnt EVER blamed them. Theyve always come out clean atleast from the ICC, iss PCB ko pata nhi kiya pange hain :P
hehe!

I hope i dont sound foolish cz i just keep crossing bounds 2 defend our players! :p
haha! 😛
😆
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago