Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Agreed that Aham is still aham and gopi only took things overboard...But the anger here is towards the CV"'s who are still stuck up to the fact of making Gopi stupid...(Just with Aham). an....And until Rashi is there, nothing will happen...All we have to do now is wait for Gopi to get out of the house(which i think for sure is going to happen along with kinjal's wedding).
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Gopi definately needs character building into a strong self reliant woman but as long as koki restricts her to housework it's never going to happen. Koki choose gopi because she can manipulate her and knew she can never take her place where her son is concerned, I very much doubt she will educate her after the kinjal affect. Cv's have killed any chances of gopi trying to improve her self right there. The fact is koki picked the wrong girl for ahem on purpose to make sure her own importance in ahems life is never less no matter how unhappy he is with the decision. Koki realised there were problems and attempted to fix it but the fact is gopi and ahem are poles apart. Gopi needs to be brought to ahems level to even get him to really appreciate her.

I think Koki made the right decision to pick Gopi and she has given the right advice so far.  Stay away from Aham and let him quietly see what Gopi  is really like and he was starting to but we have 3 people who are  sabotaging Gopi:

Kinjal - the original haar and misunderstanding, the letter,  the choor incident.
 Rashi - what can I say about Rashi?  she is only setting up Gopi for her own amusement.  she doesn't care about anyone except herself and money.  She doesn't even see that she is neglecting Jigar and hurting  Jigar by her behaviour.  
Hetal - by just being nice to Gopi and encouraging Gopi go after Aham.  Hetal doesn't understand Aham and Koki's plan.  By just being herself she is setting up  Gopi for what happened.  If Koki had known she would have stopped Gopi from doing what she did.  Hetal needs to listen to Koki and Leave Gopi alone.

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kinjal and rashi are just evil so they are bound to mess it up for ahem and gopi.

it upsets me more when hetal sets gopi up for a falls, like the saree incident- she gifted saying its from ahem and even she knows what ahem is like. It was lucky that ahem didn't find out and it was koki that ensured gopi knew the truth. Otherwise that would have been another gopi bashing from ahem right there, he already sees gopi as a liar, it would have fuelled it.

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im not going to throw anything at you. i see your point and im still abit angry with aham at the way he behaves with gopi but i see where you are coming from. she needs to back off abit and give the guy some space. but i would appreciate if he stops yelling at her so often...but then again she might mistake that for love.😆
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree... I wanted to post the same.. But I am on training.(sigh)...... Absolutely, gopi went over n beyond her limits.... A man that can't stand the sight of u.. Shows u a few acts of niceness... U take that as love??? Maybe like... But love??? I think it was stupid of her to decoratethe room with flowers n candles... That is way to romantic for even the first of "liking" type feelings... Thanking him was fine... But the way was wrong... She has not recieved that right from him yet..... I don't feel bad for Gopi at all... I pity her stupidness.... But she was setting herself up for a bucketful of tears...
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What's really annoying to me is that she's always answerinng someones phone lolllll