When I read Sadhli's update earlier I said I was quiting the show and was completely sure that I wasn't going to watch until they fix this show. Which was actually going to be never.
Edited by lovtv - 12 years ago
But the tricky people at SNS posted the epi on IF too early and Aham looks so good in the black suit, white shirt and no tie, that I had to watch just to check him out. Sorry girls please don't throw things at me because I am kind of on Aham's side on this one. Here are some reasons:
- So Aham looked at Gopi when she was wearing a green sari - he is a healthy young man. They look at beautiful women. It doesn't mean anything. Happily married older women look at young men too it doesn't mean anything.
- So he looked at her gratefully when she helped him after his allergic reaction during the house painting incident. He was thankful that doesn't mean he loves her.
- His mother manipulated him so he dandiyaed with her. It is a romantic and beautiful dance and he was in character...that doesn't mean all of a sudden he loves her.
- He is a compassionate person and when he saw her in pain at diwali he helped her and put a bandage on her hand. She was in pain he was sympathetic. At what point did he do anything to indicate that he feels any more for her than compassion?
Aham has always been in character, it is Gopi who has misunderstood everything. All this time all he has done is told her to back off I don't love you! You are not my equal. Every dialogue he said was true.
He has done NOTHING that should have inspired her to decorate his bedroom in rose petals and candles????? What was Gopi thinking???? What did she think he was going to do after she set up his bedroom for a suhaag raat (wedding night) ??? If I was Aham I would have yelled at her. She has done nothing to inspire love in anyone. All she has been so far is a very good servant of the house, a doormat! Again and again he has told her to stay away from him but she doesn't get it.
Koki had the right idea...play hard to get. Stay away from Aham. But Gopi has done everything to throw herself at him:
- she has fasted for him.
- she is running around wearing his favourite colour.
- she is getting him steam.
- getting him water when he coughs
- picking up his towel
- washed his laptop.
I don't know about you guys but I don't see anything that means falling in love. Again I repeated I would have yelled at her too.
Sorry but I am with Aham here!
*quickly ducks as projectiles are thrown at her*