Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree with you. Yes, what Ahem did wasn't right. But again, what Gopi did wasn't right either. She is shown as a cultural girl who abides by all laws. Unfortunately, this is where things are going haywire. 

Just as Ahem told her, she was the one who broke all the marriage promises. I remember all the lines she stated. Example: "I will not be the part of your love story". Then why on earth was she trying to do what he liked? 

Just like you, I really thought she was going to use the reverse psychology method to bring him back in her life. And honestly speaking, it does work in real world. But CVs just had to make her go all over Ahem😑....that just made her look too desperate. I understand that she needs love, but again, she must remember her broken promises also.

Nice, we are back to square one now.

And why can't she listen to koki? She is supposed to stay away from Rashi.
Edited by ladydivine - 13 years ago
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes gopi over reacted just b'coz ahem   helped didn't mean that he loves her
sz786 thumbnail
hi everyone! I'm commenting for the first time here, though ive been reading your updates.

I'd just like to mention a ew things here:
  1. Although Aham is in character in this particular episode and he din't like what Gopi had done..does that mean he has the right to belittle her in this way? Could he not just have told her.."listen i'm telling you this for the last time..don't ever repeat this?"
  2. They've lived together for how many months..people even begin to understand the servants in the hse..n he has seen gopi's care & concern for everyone..n her naivety shines through each time..being a big business tycoon that he is he cant tell the dierence when someones putting on an act or its a genuine show of concern?
  3. He has grown up seeeing his father not stand up or his wife (koki) shouldnt he have learnt something from that and even more so that he saw how that hurt his 'mom'?
  4. Koki is full of her 'sanskaar' and all that but what kind of upbringing is this that she has taught them to respect people but to belittle those you think are beneath you? Hetal might be the one just going round smiling all the time but atleast shes taught Jigar some good manners! Aham and Kinjal are pathetic in that area.
  5. Finally, I agree with you all that however badly you might have been traeted in the past n you might have 0% self-confidence but you learn from your mistakes and who are your friends and oes..it seems Gopi is not only stupid but plain dumb..the CV's need to give her character a thorough shake up!
Please comment..
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shelly i agree with your analysis of Aham and Gopi,  100% correct aham character has not changed, but our buddo Gopi  takes everything the wrong way, i was upset with yesterdays episode ready to quit the show but after reading you post i will still watch.

Its time cvs change Gopi character, and also its time for her to leave, but why wait before the wedding.
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Tammie, I was waiting for your comments!   I too only blame the CVs for creating this drivel ... they are trying to pass off a pathetic character as "traditional".   I was very empathetic towards Gopi and in some ways tried to be the voice of the my inner Gopi on the forum.  But even a monkey learns but the CVs have ruined her character for me and I can no longer relate to her.  I couldn't believe they had her create that scene yesterday.   On the other hand Aham was still the same Aham from day 1 a hard nut to crack.  T

I agree with all the strategies we discussed on the forum to let the CVs know that we will not put up with this any longer.  And I will no longer watch this show...really I don't need the emotional roller coaster.   If the CVs are not willing to advance the story then I am not watching.

ShellJA thumbnail
@bubble - totally agree her behaviour is completely passive aggressive.  Leave the guy alone he is going fall for you.  Don't misread his signals!  

@Ladydivine - Koki had it right...she needed to use the reverse psychology.  It was working and by taking this aggressive step she has gone back to square one.

@Suk - I wasn't trying to bring you back.  stay with the forum but we should still quit the show.  there was no need for the segment yesterday.  they should have continued with showing Aham Gopi's good characteristics but the CVs had to take it all back to step one.  I am still frustrated.

@sz786 - welcome to the forum.  Agree with your thoughts the CVs should have continue with the gradual turning of Aham towards Gopi. You bring up some excellent points.  I blame the CVs who had to take us back to step one.  
ShellJA thumbnail
@Tammie - yes the happily married older women comment was about us.   Although I only admit to slightly older ;  )

πŸ˜ƒ
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovtv

@Tammie - yes the happily married older women comment was about us.   Although I only admit to slightly older ;  )

πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, me too.  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. I just think everyone is tired of seeing Gopi hopelessly in love without getting a single sign from Aham that he may one day in the next 30 years feel the same about her..
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gopi definately needs character building into a strong self reliant woman but as long as koki restricts her to housework it's never going to happen. Koki choose gopi because she can manipulate her and knew she can never take her place where her son is concerned, I very much doubt she will educate her after the kinjal affect. Cv's have killed any chances of gopi trying to improve her self right there. The fact is koki picked the wrong girl for ahem on purpose to make sure her own importance in ahems life is never less no matter how unhappy he is with the decision. Koki realised there were problems and attempted to fix it but the fact is gopi and ahem are poles apart. Gopi needs to be brought to ahems level to even get him to really appreciate her.