hate maneets

zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i hate maneets.................why they insult armann.......un ko kya problem hai..........i hv visited there forum they had written bukwass things about manav..............ab mujhay un pr buht ghusa ............plz prians jo pr ka fan hai maneets ko is batamizi ka jawab de..............iam not saying to all maneets ..but some now iam going to insult them bcz i dnt like to anyone insulting armaan.........they says that manav need a dental treatment but ithing mann need all hiz treatment.................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab_sushita thumbnail

i need ur help all prians..................

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whoever  this maneet guy is , just ignore  him .He will get bored and go after  someone else ..
We love our Manav and would not want anything changed in him , not even one single crooked tooth ...He is perfect the way he is ...and he is the best .
ssral thumbnail
Don't worry yar. Those person who are insecure of themself they try to find differences in other. There is no need to write any thing about sushant in their forum. But wrote it cause they  think that Sushant is more popular than their Mann. We know that sushant look cute in every angle, whether he is smiling, laughing, dancing or what ever he do. And his tooth even suits him that makes him special.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is it?? this is wierd!!

Maneet is geet and maan fans

their show geet itself isnt popular, no one sees it in India, and they are teaching us this......
shame on them......
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arey baba,don worry ! who cares abt Maneet on the PR forum,when we got such handsom,gorgeous gentelemen actors and dazzling actresses for our PRπŸ˜†tell them 'SOUR GRAPES'πŸ˜† actually don tell them anything at all and they will be 'CRUSHED GRAPES'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zainab_sushita thumbnail
RIGHT........................BT I WILL NOT LEAVE THEM............MUJHAY UN PR BUHT GHUSA HAI.🀒