Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Do you remember any actor and channel name? 

JENNIE9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Why don’t they post their trp. If you do find them can you post them here.

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: JENNIE9

Why don’t they post their trp. If you do find them can you post them here.

There is a TRP Thread on the Forum for posting and discussing all Pakistani Dramas and Serials across all channels.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5241625

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

All threads are locked after they reach Pg 150 and then a new thread is created.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mahira Khan

Originally posted by: minakrish

All threads are locked after they reach Pg 150 and then a new thread is created.

That was actually when the thread was locked due to rule violation 😅. This is an old post

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: blahblah131

That was actually when the thread was locked due to rule violation 😅. This is an old post

Hahaha, sorry! I missed it while I was on vacation I guess.smiley9

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 13 days ago

In my 10 plus years on IF..smiley36 I have watched so many PTV dramas..discussed them..loved them..mocked them..disliked them peacefully and happily smiley36..once ZGH opened the doors for us Indians for PTV ..have heavily debated with various folks in favours of Fawad and Mahira..discussed so many shows, characters, themes..so many blockbuster shows with double digit trps came and went..people enjoyed, discussed, debated and moved on..to another show to discuss that show for its merits. I have never witnessed what I am experiencing here now. I know this will get deleted or edited or whatever..but genuinely you’ll need to understand that this forum was extremely peaceful for a long long time..I say this as a very old member of this forum. Please take note and then feel free to discard this in the vault. 

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

In my 10 plus years on IF..smiley36 I have watched so many PTV dramas..discussed them..loved them..mocked them..disliked them peacefully and happily smiley36..once ZGH opened the doors for us Indians for PTV ..have heavily debated with various folks in favours of Fawad and Mahira..discussed so many shows, characters, themes..so many blockbuster shows with double digit trps came and went..people enjoyed, discussed, debated and moved on..to another show to discuss that show for its merits. I have never witnessed what I am experiencing here now. I know this will get deleted or edited or whatever..but genuinely you’ll need to understand that this forum was extremely peaceful for a long long time..I say this as a very old member of this forum. Please take note and then feel free to discard this in the vault. 

Thank you for bringing this up. I have been a part of IF for about 14-15 years and a part of PSF for about 12 years myself. We value your long-term participation in this forum and understand your concerns. We aim to maintain a peaceful environment for all members. Your input is noted, and we'll work to address any issues to ensure everyone can enjoy discussing PTV dramas.

Edited by minakrish - 13 days ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 12 days ago

Sometimes, its hard to find shows thread. 

Can we sticky links of shows threads??

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 12 days ago

Can I make a thread about Finding old PTV Dramas which Aren't Available On YouTube 

Also I want to make a thread about shows reccomdation it's my humble request 🙏🏻