Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

You can either post it on this forum or Fan Fictions Forum. Whatever you prefer.

Thank you Mrinalini darling... smiley31

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thank you Mrinalini darling... smiley31

You're welcome Aazeen dear.smiley31

Been a long time since we last had a chat.smiley3

Aazeen02 thumbnail

You're welcome Aazeen dear.smiley31

Been a long time since we last had a chat.smiley3

Seriously yaar, It had been very hectic for the past 2 years. Now I am sitting home after quite a traumatic accident and following surgery that I have decided to return to writing. 

So was following Fairytale 2, and wrote something something as an OS... But over these years IF has changed so much that I am not able to hold head and tail of everything. That's why I was so confused.

You batao what's going on, where to catch up with you?

Seriously yaar, It had been very hectic for the past 2 years. Now I am sitting home after quite a traumatic accident and following surgery that I have decided to return to writing. 

So was following Fairytale 2, and wrote something something as an OS... But over these years IF has changed so much that I am not able to hold head and tail of everything. That's why I was so confused.

You batao what's going on, where to catch up with you?

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're recovering well. I shall keep you in my prayers for speedy recovery.smiley31

I come around here. I'm now a part of the Development Team and am the mod of PSF and a few other forums so I'm around here all the time.smiley36

You can drop me a PM or we can just chat in the PSF Chat Club.smiley4

I remember we used to chat so much during YKS days. You used to write fanfics on AsFiya.smiley42

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're recovering well. I shall keep you in my prayers for speedy recovery.smiley31

I come around here. I'm now a part of the Development Team and am the mod of PSF and a few other forums so I'm around here all the time.smiley36

You can drop me a PM or we can just chat in the PSF Chat Club.smiley4

I remember we used to chat so much during YKS days. You used to write fanfics on AsFiya.smiley42

Many congratulations honey ❤️

Posted: 5 months ago

Many congratulations honey ❤️

Thank you love!❤️

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Is there a way to block users so I don’t see their posts.. is that a feature ? My tolerance level is really high but one poster with their writing style etc is grinding my gears lol 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Is there a way to block users so I don’t see their posts.. is that a feature ? My tolerance level is really high but one poster with their writing style etc is grinding my gears lol 

Unfortunately,no.It would only work for PMs.

Edited by G259 - 2 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: G259

Unfortunately,no.It would only work for PMs.

really? when you click on someone’s profile it has the block option, is that only for personal messages?

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

really? when you click on someone’s profile it has the block option, is that only for personal messages?

I saw it here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157603164