Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I just finished reading both parts shruthi and its beautiful.. Sorry I did not comment earlier but I've been very busy at work lately.. I hope you continue soon..
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats once again. I'm loving your one shot right now. Oh how I wish Gopi could be like this in the show and give Ahem a sharp smack in the face cause he sure does deserve one. I love it. Please update soon. Waiting for more of this Gopi. Loving her right now. 👏
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

part 3

Aham entered the CEO's cabin. He had expected her to be middle aged and had know her perfectionalist attitude. What could he do if the flight was late? The sight which welcomed him was something he will never forget in his whole living life. In middle of the room, in the CEO's chair sat Gopi, yes his Gopi. But wait was it Gopi. Yes the face looked the same. Except that nothing was similar. Her attire, her hair style, her slang more than that her eyes, her eyes were not soft, innocent and smiling like Gopi. Unable to contain himself, he moved forward near her and took hold of her arm and questioned: Gopi? What are you doing here? Where have you being? Don't you know how I have searched for you?

Meera was already in a foul mood at Aham. First his project was not good; next he was late by ten minutes now he was addressing her with familiarity. She pulled her arm and pushed him. The wrath in her eyes made Aham to take two steps backward. She shouted at him: who do you think you are? How dare you barge inside and talk like? Do you know who I m? Don't you have any manners?  I m Meera Sharma, the CEO of this company. Aham was stunned. He had never seen this much of anger. No, this must not be his Gopi. His Gopi never knew to raise his voice, maybe he just caught carried off on seeing the resemblance. So he apologized: sorry mam, just thought you resembled someone dear to me.

Meera replied: Mr. Modi, I don't mix family and profession. Take your seat and be careful because I will not tolerate such actions again. She then dialed for her father and started to proceed with the meeting. Meera took the proposal sent by the Modi's and threw it at him. Mr. Modi (whenever she called him like that he winced by the harshness in her tone, he would have given the whole world if she had called him Aham) this is the proposal which we received. What did you think before sending it? Did you know about our reputation before doing this? I have heard that you are a hard worker and do your work with your heart. But look at this. This is pathetic. I never expected something like this from your company. What do you say about it?

All the while Meera was talking, Aham could not concentrate properly. His senses were rising. Oh god what temper this woman had. He then looked at the proposal and was shocked. It was not something which had been designed for Vrindavan. In fact it was not a building sketch. It was his scribbling when he was upset. Then he realized he had misplaced the original proposal because he was upset. He was upset when he had heard that rashi and his brother jigar had become proud parents. His wish for Gopi was so strong then that is why he had done this mistake. So again he had to apologize to her: I m really sorry ms. Sharma there had been some mistake and this is not the original copy. Here is the proper proposal. Meera said: I m not ms. Sharma but Mrs. Gupta and held her hand to receive the file. Just than Aham saw the scar in her hand. It was the same scar which the cracker had left its mark. He himself had treated it and how can he forgot. Unable to control, he pulled her hand to check it. Next thing her knew was a tight slap her received from Meera. She threw his file and shouted: Out. Get out of my cabin before I do something rash. Aham was too shocked to react. She kept on shouting: are you going out r shall I call my assistant to throw you out? Unaware of all this Kishanji entered the room. He was surprised to see his daughter shouting at her client. To pacify her, he took Aham to his room and sent her home, because at these times only Rukmini can pacify her. On questioning Aham did not tell him the whole story, just informed him of the misplacement of the proposal and it became the reason for Meera's anger.

Kishanji apologized to him for his daughter's behavior and requested him to come home for dinner. When they reached kishanji's home Meera was nowhere in sight. Rukmini had sent her out since she was not pleased at having Aham home. After some costmary talks, the started their dinner. All the while aham's eyes were searching for Gopi, he had realized that it was his wife, but why is she behaving like that. His mind was puzzled with many questions. Half way through their dinner Meera entered with a six year old boy. He was so sweet and kept on blabbering about the outing and was taking mama, this and mama that. Both of them stopped short at seeing Aham. For a few seconds everyone where speechless. The resemblance of the boy to Aham was so much they looked like father and son. Even Meera was confused. The elderly couple saw some light in the puzzle. Aham was so taken aback he was speechless. How is this possible? This was the only question running in his mind.

After dinner Aham requested that he had some questions to ask them which they agreed. Soon the whole puzzle was in place. They knew that Aham was and is their daughter's husband and Anush's  father. Aham's happiness knew no bound. But all this zeroed back to Meera. What will be here reaction?

Meera had heard to all the conversation and her mind was blank. Within her heart she knew that the reason for shouting at this man was because he created unexplained emotions. She was scared of them. To mask it she had shouted at him. Still she did not remember anything. When Aham came to talk to her she told him: Mr. Modi, I heard everything. But frankly, I don't remember anything. I had lived a life thinking I m a divorcee. I don't know whether I want to be with you r whether I will be like my old self. If you want to be my husband, you have to accept me as I m. may be in future I might accept to love you. but at present I don't think it is possible. Above everything, I will come with your for the sake of my son, so that he will not be brought up without a father.

Aham smiled and replied: Gopi, yes your name is Gopi and get used to it. I just want you back in my life. Without you for the past seven years I was like a mad man. I don't mind that you have forgotten your past. I promise you that I will bring back with my love. Once I had failed to show you my love, but I will not do it again. Will you trust me?

Gopi/Meera replied: yes, I will trust you.

===========================================

my mind had cooled down a bit so i could finish this OS. hope you will like it.

crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shruthi, Oh read all the three parts at one go.  Wonderful. 

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked it, loved it and adored it to bits and pieces... thank you
shruthi2010 thumbnail
@crma thank a lot
@Diya i cant imagine more that that to bash that fellow. even in his anger he was so handsome, this image comes before my mind.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

@crma thank a lot
@Diya i cant imagine more that that to bash that fellow. even in his anger he was so handsome, this image comes before my mind.

u r notorious... can't help smiling😉
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved it. Thanks for the PM. I absolutely love this Gopi. I could totally picture Gopi yelling at Ahem like that. Lovely update. ⭐️
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update shruthi.....and that Slap...
I can hear Jhnnattedaar Tamacha..........*maja aa gaya.*
shruthi2010 thumbnail
@esha thanz. hope the real one is a little bit like her.
@sadhli. thanz sadhli. i had planned something but after that episode just wanted to kick him. and shall i put this os in a different thread.