~* Saathiya Of The Week #12 *~ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Shruthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... loveeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

wonderful... incredible... ohh my God... i'll die if you don't update soon.... you are not supposed to leave me hanging for more after giving me such a wonderful treat...
come on... all guns blazing on Ahem.... yaaahooooo.... yippppeeeeee...

am so elated... this is the Gopi i want
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Shruthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... loveeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

wonderful... incredible... ohh my God... i'll die if you don't update soon.... you are not supposed to leave me hanging for more after giving me such a wonderful treat...
come on... all guns blazing on Ahem.... yaaahooooo.... yippppeeeeee...

am so elated... this is the Gopi i want

diya my mood is so foul, i m thinking whether to kick him, slap him or run him over with a road roller(got this image since they are laying road at out place).
Originally posted by shruthi2010

diya my mood is so foul, i m thinking whether to kick him, slap him or run him over with a road roller(got this image since they are laying road at out place).

road roller would be too simple... get him kicked by meera.... insulted before everyone..... like he used to insult her.... now the shoe is on the other foot...
shruthi...now u are also behaving like CVs...torturing us....
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz torture Aham as much as u want or can but not us....got it...

and BTW lovely update...
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

shruthi...now u are also behaving like CVs...torturing us....
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz torture Aham as much as u want or can but not us....got it...

and BTW lovely update...

@Bold - totally agree with this line... torture but don't kill him... he should die a hundred deaths at every breath he takes
dont worry i m up to it, no more romance for aham (poor fellow all my romantic stories have gone with the wind) i ll update by afternoon
Good heavens woman, you left me hangin'!   Fab story!

One suggestion, can we move this to it's own thread?  That way more people can enjoy it!

Update soon!
Originally posted by saomom

One suggestion, can we move this to it's own thread?  That way more people can enjoy it!

Update soon!

Hi mom... me and Sadhli were planning to put it in OS thread under heading "OS on SOTW"

wouldn't that be good tooo
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Hi mom... me and Sadhli were planning to put it in OS thread under heading "OS on SOTW"

wouldn't that be good tooo

Sounds good to me!  As long as more people have the chance to read it!
Originally posted by saomom

Update soon!

thanz mom i m in a foul mood as i said earlier, just can get enough of bashing that jerk, thinking ways to do that.
there is another of Os in this link try that also
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1554689&TPN=3