geet nahin, bhabhi kaho

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
why, i never expected this of our great maan singh khurana...he who made us all happy when he told nt, geet nahin, bhabhi kaho, and told her to understand relationships now is just standing there like a mute spectator when his dear sis annieeee called his to be wife geet....very bad msk we did not expect this from u...just seeing the epi, i wanted to shout at that girl, geet nahin, bhabhi kaho and he kept quiet???so what one rule for the nt and one rule for annie...i am not liking this msk, i am not liking this favoritism..
Arre he told that to NT purposely cuz he hates her...and he knows she;ll plot against Geet...plus he attitude towards Geet was annoying...even MSK saw that in 2 minutes so he said that.

PLus Annie is neutral-on-the-verge-of-positive....so he doesn't need to say that to her....woh khud b'khud bol ne lagegi.

But I hope she doesn't...actually anything will do. 
cheers
I totally agree....Anvesha is youngest....why MSK not observing...this He should ask Anvesha.....not that strickly call her to use BHABHI but might be in lighter way ....I think his sis is innocent....not witch like NT so way definatly be different......as strickly called to NT...coz Anvesha is his sweet heart...she will understand if he use loving way......
i dont agree on the verge of positive...i think she is being shown neutral likely to go the negative way any time....she falls in love with arjun and even if maan or geet for that matter objects to that she will definitely turn negative...

and a relationship should be respected...he is the head of the family and geet is his to be wife...even if they become friends and even if annee character is negative or positive, geet is her bhabhi and loving or otherwise maan should make that clear...
Edited by nandinivarma1 - 12 years ago