why isnt pia asking questions?

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
why isnt Pia asking any questions about Abhays super human speed...he's shown it a couple of times infront of her and when he jumped out of the window with her in yeaterday's epi without being hurt...doesnt she feel there is something wrong...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
because she is a big despo nd dumb........she is a gone case🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think she is totally hypnotised by his beauty and more concentrated on abhay's gf maithili ,  she is more intrested in knowing who his gf is
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think that right now, more than anything else, she is concerned and thinking about abhay's love for another girl.She is too busy being jealous and also, i think that at some instances, abhay might have compelled her.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Because she's too busy admiring his hypnotic eyes!😍
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

i think that right now, more than anything else, she is concerned and thinking about abhay's love for another girl.She is too busy being jealous and also, i think that at some instances, abhay might have compelled her.

i too think so.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
right now her emotions appear to be taking over when abhay is concerned, she may out things together later though.  esp when she actuallly sees the picture.  or it could be she has kind of realised, but is in some form of denial
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she just wants to know about his girlfriend nothing else.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona.

why isnt Pia asking any questions about Abhays super human speed...he's shown it a couple of times infront of her and when he jumped out of the window with her in yeaterday's epi without being hurt...doesnt she feel there is something wrong...

She's now too disturbed & heart broken😭🥺, that he has a girl friend😳, & is making her this fact too jealous😭, so she is not able to think anything else then this😃
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

She's now too disturbed & heart broken😭🥺, that he has a girl friend😳, & is making her this fact too jealous😭, so she is not able to think anything else then this😃

ya and may be she was admiring his supernatural power also 😆.