BB's favourites - Assmit, Veena & Dolly. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
the one who provides masala to the show is going to be BB's fav..so wats wrong with that
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Completely Agree with u nd pls Add khaliji's name also in the list.....

I wont be surprised if Khaliji is the winner.......Im sure he will ominate ST next week...................
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lazzz

Completely Agree with u nd pls Add khaliji's name also in the list.....

I wont be surprised if Khaliji is the winner.......Im sure he will ominate ST next week...................

I think so as well...
girlie_giggles thumbnail

The more closer we're inching towards the finals, BB is doing everything in it's capacity to ensure that it's favouites go forward...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree..

I wonder what the BB voiceover meant in tonight's epi.. Wasn't it BB task ? 😕
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
its totally scripted...
whoever will win, its decided from the beginning...
regarding Sameer, i dont think BB was happy to send him in, but since it was very evident that public suuported Sameer, he was sent in ...now week after week his nomination...I feel Sameer should not have come back and if he did, he would have kept a word that if Dolly comes in, he will go out...

About Dolly, she acts as per instructions, its obvious...otherwise, how come a lady act so wild and target Sweta Tiwari and no action was taken, till Sameer stood up...both were shown doors, only to come back. Regarding Aanchal, I feel th organisers still can defend that, Aanchal did not want to be a part of the game anymore, and thus Dolly came in...but if Aanchal is so popular,how she got evicted...

Ashmit is definitely favoured...the biggest proof is in case of Sara's eviction, she was asked to save one person...

But i have a hard core feel, Sweta is the underdog, when we are all speculating BB's game, BB is actually playing game, where the underdog is going to be the runner...thats the reason Sweta was tagged with the safe Ashmit..
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
add shweta to ur list too!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

add shweta to ur list too!

i somehow have a feel that Sweta is the pre- decided winner...her contract might have been like that...
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

i somehow have a feel that Sweta is the pre- decided winner...her contract might have been like that...

koi shak? 😆 woh toh mujhe kabse lag raha hai. lol. i always said and will still say that shweta is winning.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

its totally scripted...

whoever will win, its decided from the beginning...
regarding Sameer, i dont think BB was happy to send him in, but since it was very evident that public suuported Sameer, he was sent in ...now week after week his nomination...I feel Sameer should not have come back and if he did, he would have kept a word that if Dolly comes in, he will go out...

About Dolly, she acts as per instructions, its obvious...otherwise, how come a lady act so wild and target Sweta Tiwari and no action was taken, till Sameer stood up...both were shown doors, only to come back. Regarding Aanchal, I feel th organisers still can defend that, Aanchal did not want to be a part of the game anymore, and thus Dolly came in...but if Aanchal is so popular,how she got evicted...

Ashmit is definitely favoured...the biggest proof is in case of Sara's eviction, she was asked to save one person...

But i have a hard core feel, Sweta is the underdog, when we are all speculating BB's game, BB is actually playing game, where the underdog is going to be the runner...thats the reason Sweta was tagged with the safe Ashmit..

I doubt that. If Khali nominated Sweta, then BB would have asked him to nominate one more jodi and then he would nominate Sameer. Then BB would have said Assmit has been saved by Sara, so this week those nomuinated for eviction are Swetha, Sameer & Seema. Since Khali nominated Sameer, the voting is between Sameer & Seema