Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pinky no1

u r right ,it looks so fake,lost all interest bogus show

Yes and i find it funny when people keep arguing here on scripted bogus show πŸ˜†

See dolly entry was scripted
sara ali marriage was scripted
Veena and assmit are clearly favoured
Khali's has been favoured ...

So most of the show is scripted .......so why worry ? 😎
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Kuch bhi hojaye KB- DB Ko support kerna nehi chorna!!!

DB ne to colors chaneel ko itna revenue diya hain .....dolly is my this season's favorite πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

DB ne to colors chaneel ko itna revenue diya hain .....dolly is my this season's favorite πŸ˜†

Haan Ab colors...sirf Dolly ke sapno mein gana gah raye hain...saath rang ke sapno mein main toh kogayi saajna!!!
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BB is clearly favoring ASSS$HIT.......... when Sara was leaving she was given the power to save someone from next weeks nomination....... whras generally everyone else has been asked to nominated either 2 or 1 contestant........ 
calcutta_guy thumbnail

They are not only BB's favourite, they are people's favourite too. This show is exiciting only because of them. 

TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

With each passing day, it's becoming more & more clear that BB's indulging in favouritism and BB's favourites are Assmit, Veena & Dolly.

Assmit - How he got more votes than Manoj and was saved from eviction last week is still a mystery. BB and maybe Salman Khan as well, should know the secret. They'll go to any extent to keep him going which was obvious today. Once it was finalised that Sara is to be eliminated, instead of asking her to nomite two, they gave her the option to save one as her stakes of saving Assmit is high. Once again, it was a case of rules being bent to save BB's most favourite contestant.

Veena - Voting is allowed only within India through SMS. How she gets saved week after week against desi contestants is a big mystery. The moral values of an average Indian and her doings doesn't seem to match. BB knows better. The screen footage given to her for the silliest of reasons makes the preference more than obvious.

Dolly - How she came back in BB when their own website shows that Aanchal received more votes than her? She was saved against nominations for the first week, wherein Samir received no such previlage. Each and everytime it is more than obvious to the viewers that there is favouritism involved.

A very well written post. I would like to add a little bit. Being an average Indian myself, not only do I not like Veena's seductive antics , I am highly uncomfortable with them. Not only that I am highly put off by her I-am-so-holy-I-am so right attitude, her gyaan giving sessions🀒, and sorry to add her self-important style of speaking.🀒🀒🀒
As for Ashmit, I do not have the stamina and inclination to listen to him go on and on and on and on.......πŸ₯± on every little thing that is said in BB house.
When Dolly used to fight, let me tell you very honestly, I never enjoyed it. With her entry itself her attitude was "wait..my fellow countrymen, main in sabki waat laga duungi" as though we as public were waiting for somebody from us (Dolly) to go inside and blast everybody. It didn't occur to het highness and that maybe we could be liking somebody of them.πŸ˜•

And last The BB himself. He didn't have any credibility to begin with, but now his partiality is in our faces. We will continue watching BB bcz of our favs inside. BB is a big looser.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Dolly will reach top 4, I think she will get evicted next week....Ashmit surely is a permanent member of the BB parliament...and seems so Veena has managed to be successful in all her tactics and endeavors....Sam and Shweta will reach top 4 and then its gonna be 2 versus 2....phir jo koi eliminate hoga will be the minoiry in the house and will probably not win...
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

I don't think Dolly will reach top 4, I think she will get evicted next week....Ashmit surely is a permanent member of the BB parliament...and seems so Veena has managed to be successful in all her tactics and endeavors....Sam and Shweta will reach top 4 and then its gonna be 2 versus 2....phir jo koi eliminate hoga will be the minoiry in the house and will probably not win...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with u..!!!

Include khali too in da list..!!!

Khali was nominated twice but survived twice

One time,it was the fake eviction and other time eviction cancelled due to Samir-Dolly fight!!

Khali became Captain 2 times!
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Totally agree with u..!!!

Include khali too in da list..!!!

Khali was nominated twice but survived twice

One time,it was the fake eviction and other time eviction cancelled due to Samir-Dolly fight!!

Khali became Captain 2 times!

Very true...