Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

😆 Cutiepie, I thought you posted this last night, didnt realize it was a 2 week old post and I was wondering who exactly would have their final exams during Christmas 😆 Thanks so much for the avi Katforeva, I love Jabwemet and you seemed to have read my mind; I LOVED their kiss at the end.🤗 to both of you

LOL I kinda had to go through some of your posts cuz I didn't know you well. (Does that make me a stalker? 😆) I saw somethings about JWM here and there so finally chose that as my main point! Thanks for liking it! 😊
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think since CutiepieRani is busy with Christmas celebrations, I will just post my gift here for live_life. Hope you had a good one!! 

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry SKP. Post has been updated with your gift! :)
xChandnix thumbnail

Aw, well I'm really happy you liked your present Katforeva! Thanks cutiepie_rani for organising this all, it was really sweet of you to do that. Eeeesh, thank you so much for the present live_life, it is really pretty. Hope you had a great christmas. I'm seeing this a bit late but hope you all had a brilliant christmas and wish you all a  very happy new year.

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

thnz so much for this cutiepierani

btw nuktacheen hope u like ur gift cutiepie rani made it

and tysm jess adore my sig <3

priya.... 🤗🤗    i'm so sorry, i never got around to checking this topic... 😳  had completely forgot about secret santa... had a busy christmas weekend, with my family visiting and everything... 😳😃   i love the siggie... very nice, and very thoughtful... thank you...!   🤗 

thanks so much Cutie for the siggie... 🤗 very sweet of you to make it... if only i had 1% of your skill...!   and of course, i love harry potter, needless to say... 😆

priya, i hope to see you posting more and more on the forum...!   😃
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Had missed looking at this completely.... 😊 Was on a nice holiday break during Christmas...

Thank you Cutie pie rani for organising it.... 🤗

Thank you Nuktaacheen for the lovely creation....  🤗 I love it....

And Mz.Jess... Glad you liked what I did.... 🤗
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
i'm glad you like it... it had snowed here and i was thinking of white christmas.... 😳😆   i should tell you i have no artistic abilities whatsoever... except i think that i take good pictures, or so i have been told... they could be lying... 😆😆  

it's my favourite quote by Eleanor Roosevelt...!  😃
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did you take the Picture... I thought that was a post card.... If that pic is taken by you... then those people are not lying.... Lovely pic and i like the quote too... 😊
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
arey nahin... i used a postcard... i did take a pic, but it did not turn out well, needless to say...!  😆

100 pics lon gi to shayad ek do achi aa jaayen... 😳😆😆