Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I liked Sam yesterday.....she acted well..infact everybody did...even duckie was balanced with his "gods we needs yours helps"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya1209

Yes Krishna ..Yashu seems to have hit it off welll with all of them ...with her everyone is at their best ...

Infact did u notice flashback mein .Karan,Jas,Manish,Priyanka...this time their friendship and chemistry was good ..college frens lag rahein the ...

Yes noticed that even Gaayu commneted on that it was the first time these four looked like friends a group...otherwise it looke dall forced before no comfort level..this time we could see the comfort between them all...

How does Yashu do it I ask...gel instantly??

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes noticed that even Gaayu commneted on that it was the first time these four looked like friends a group...otherwise it looke dall forced before no comfort level..this time we could see the comfort between them all...

How does Yashu do it I ask...gel instantly??

[/QUOTE]

Krishna ..Yashu has that something I agree...Also had another perspective  if I see complete last two weeks ...I would say Khanak's position also palyed a  hand in those scenes ...hmmm how do I put it...

Here enter four people who were supposed to be friends and show that chemistry right from day one of shooting .....with hurried shooting and less time spend with each other , the lack of it showed on screen ...But with more scenes with each other they eased into the plot. and their rapport is showing slowly..

Khanak actually met three strangers who find her likable(even if Sam -Khanak bicker they share their innermost thought with each other) ...and Khanak  being the person she is strikes a  instant chord with all ..she had with Shaan and also with Akki (when Hitesh Kumar had come for lunch her enthusiasm had made Akki and sunil smile even though they were not on her side)...

Khanak is caring ,direct and just herself with Sam,Duck and Rahul....the characters dont have any baggage of past when they are enacting the scnes with her ..or expectation to behave in some manner ..they are just themselves...it  is a fresh start of relationship for all Sam,Duck and Rahul with Khanak.... the chemistry is growing not expected to pe at peak .. so its more natural

Did I make sense ?

Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello people whoever is onl99..........!!!!!!!!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luveeduvee

I liked Sam yesterday.....she acted well..infact everybody did...even duckie was balanced with his "gods we needs yours helps"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup Vatsalya yesterday everything was perfect................again I fell in love with rbo
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priya yes you did make perfect sense..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.

@Sana hello girlπŸ˜ƒ..me on and off...so don't mind if I don't reply for long period of time...πŸ˜†
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Sana..

The flashback yesterday were so powerful and went bang on with the song ....Shaan completely int o the song ....the place Sam wipes her tears ..Rahul getting emotional and checking himself ...all of them singing the song ....Khanak's pride ...was so well done ...
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi sna enjyd yest epi??????
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Yup Priya....yesterday in the fb they looked like a band....yesterday for a second everybody forgot their enemity & went into rewind mode
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

hi sna enjyd yest epi??????

Yup after a long time I enjoyed a rbo epi & u have written my spelling incorrectly😭