Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i also want this show to run for more than 2 years

supriya mentioned the mental asylum word as now nupur needs that & with her witchy ways nupur is making everyone mad ,may b in hilarious & pranky ways supriya used this word & i can bet on it that the mental asylum track wont b there so soon

sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

oh no taanu she said there is lots of drama so may be the flash back stretched to 6 months and the real story will come i think it wont be finished so soonnnn and it should not be finished in one and a half years i want it atleast for 4 years .

YEAH 4 years is rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i wish the creatives wil make the mental asylum track too (wish this track comes very very late in the show ,after 1 year)  very very interesting 😊

may b entry of new villains then in the life of ANURAG-TAANI when ANURAG wub b fine,when Anurag wud b fine then ----------
we will see happy life of ANURAG-TAANI  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

& who knows these old villians of the show wud return back in Anurag-Taanis life plus new entries in the show (both as villains & positive characters)
so we will see our ANURAG-TAANI supporting each other at every step of their lives
TERE LIYE is the most rocking & unique show that i had ever seen before πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

definitely wishing a very very long & happy journey to this great show πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh godπŸ˜› you know when I read we are moving toward metal asylum, I skipped a heartbeat. M so scared coz I don't him to go mental… πŸ˜­πŸ˜” 😭not yet though and what drama… hmmm? All I can imagine is Nupur drama🀒

sitakshii thumbnail
yeah su
ur right on page 3 we hv dissected this commnet of supriya & came out wid the positive results
x-Sundas-x thumbnail

I just hope the CV don't rush, I mean can't even imagine mental asylum track now, they can't leave it unfinished. There is so much to do and I swear if Nupur is going to be a reason for Onu going to mental asylum, it will be lame

sitakshii thumbnail
look what sum member farheen  at the indya.com site on tere liye comments section wrote
so stupid of him ,without any source these ppl write anything sort of create rumours ,what kind of stupid English has been used in this comment

why your star family make this show little. as it will end on 25 Nov 2011. again with storgest decesion made and meade life its long. its not long period gave him maximum time
sitakshii thumbnail
this member farheen wrote this as if he knows the end date of the show Tere Liye only to create chaos such ppl write stupid comments on star plus site indya.com .
x-Sundas-x thumbnail

I don't understand

Some people really got some serious issues

I don't get why they hate this show so much…?

If they don't like it they should stay away from it

I don't like some shows as well but that doesn't mean I have to go and bash there and spread rumours about it

sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: su_08

I don't understand

Some people really got some serious issues

I don't get why they hate this show so much'?

If they don't like it they should stay away from it

I don't like some shows as well but that doesn't mean I have to go and bash there and spread rumours about it

yeah
these bashers spreading the rumours in a sheepish ways
they want this show to end soon & want a sequel of their show kis desh mein hain mera dil to get start ,how ridiculous
they always try to create a chaos & panic among the Tere Liye fans 😑
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

yeah
these bashers spreading the rumours in a sheepish ways
they want this show to end soon & want a sequel of their show kis desh mein hain mera dil to get start ,how ridiculous
they always try to create a chaos & panic among the Tere Liye fans 😑

You know I never watched KDMHMD but I heard it was really nice show and I am sure It was, but why can't people accepted the fact that it's over?

'Good thing are only available once'

I was gutted when KMH1 was finished but I never was that desperate.

Spreading rumours, bashing the star, creating fights over

People seriously need to grow up and face the reality.

These rumour seriously cause chaos in the forum and fights