Supriya Shukla (Laboni) in FB (New-Pg 5)) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by su_08

You know I never watched KDMHMD but I heard it was really nice show and I am sure It was, but why can't people accepted the fact that it's over?

'Good thing are only available once'

I was gutted when KMH1 was finished but I never was that desperate.

Spreading rumours, bashing the star, creating fights over

People seriously need to grow up and face the reality.

These rumour seriously cause chaos in the forum and fights

sorry for butting in....😳 , but i agree with you....what is the need to spread such baseless rumours, every show has its life, and ppl should accept it.....but TLians should not worry...😃 , the show is climbing the TRP's chart fast , whatever the bashers say....

Mahwish Bhatti plzzzzz supriya jee...do me 1 favor......lots of ppl want harshad to join facebook...plz tell him to join facebook..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......i shall b very thankful to you..:)
n giv my luv to anupriya also..?

Supriya shukla [email protected] is nt on fb..n i guess that's his personal decision....he n anupriya r both lovely people...i luv them both..n respect their views too...so..

• Swati Sharma ye kya ho gya.......anu plzzzz taani ko ma chodna.....

Supriya shukla anu aisa karne ki himmat nahin kar sakta...ek thappad nahin laga dungi......

Swati Sharma i think this precap is jus to create suspense... in which they hav vry much succeded w8ting for monday............i think anu will nvr leave taani..... he'll create suspence n then propose taani in front of evryone.....

Supriya shukla keep watching..it's interesting....

Supriya shukla tum jo aao to pyaar aa jaaye.....zindagi mein bahaar aa jaaye......tera mera saath rahe.....We hav been married for 16yrs now......today is my marriage anniversary.......thank u god for being so kind to me....tkn a holiday...aaj ka din for my husband only......

Edited by -Taanu- - 13 years ago
if she said its going to be interesting.thn it will be rocking😊
wow thanks taanu for these updates
wow i loved tht supriya wrote that both harshad & anupriya r such  lovely ppl
mondays episode wud rock !!