Supriya Shukla (Laboni) in FB (New-Pg 5))

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Guys i was just searching for something but i found that Supriya Raina Shukla aka aur Cute laboni Maa is full active on FB. Here is her FB link

Come on Guys do join if you like her as Laboni😳

Her New posts 

Suprriya shukla tere liye trp...gone up...yippie...we r moving towards NO.1 SLOT....god help us n bless us....

Supriya shukla nupur is back....don't know what's going to happen to taani....hope anu takes care of everything...hoping....

Supriya shukla [email protected] u so much for loving laboni...loads of love n blessings for u...b successful in whatever u aspire for ....hav a wonderful life n anytime u r free to get in touch with me thru this page...tk care...

Edited by -Taanu- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anu13- thumbnail
Old Posts 

Supriya shukla my elder daughter..jhanak's annual day today ..so took an off...enjoyed...lovely programme....had lovely dinner....ab..neend ke safar per chalte hain...good night...

Supriya shukla [email protected] totally agree with u....we ourselves r feeling the slow pace of the show..certain things going totally wrong...thanx for ur concern dear....Hope...things r going to b on right track SOON.......

Supriya shukla anu's gone...feeling sad...feeling like giving tight slap to taani....i understand as a mother...but he being a boy is bound to b jealous...as a friend n as he is confused abt all the feelings he has for taani is love or nt...my poor confused boy....he is sweet n so honest........taani i love u my child....solve ur misunderstandings pls....u both luk sooo good together.....

Supriya shukla god knows what's going to happen....mauli getting engaged to robi.....n anu n taani r having some problem....god help....

Supriya shukla EID MUBAARAK.....to all my friends....bahut mazaa hai.....biryani...kebab...doston se milna....hav fun...phir se eid mubaarak........

Supriya shukla i don't know what's wrong with...taposh...this boy is behaving so weird.....i didn't want to...but had to SLAP HIM......he is a grown up boy...i should nt hav done that....i luv him...but he was just nt listening to me......

Supriya shukla shubh deepawali....bhai dooj ka tyohar khushi khushi saare bhai behen manana.......sabko mera bahut saara pyaar aur aane wala saal khushiyon.. aur samridhi se bhara ho...aesi kamna hai meri....wishing u all A HAPPY FESTIVE SEASON....ENJOY....

Supriya shukla anu aur taani ki shaadi....anu being thrown out of his house .....god knows what m i going to do.....is he going to listen to me......

Supriya shukla anu...anu...anu....yeh ladka na.....

Supriya shukla enjoying a holiday today...i m nt laboni but supriya ma today...taking care of my two kids at home.....kal se phir....LABONI...BUT I LIKE IT TOO....

Supriya shukla we do get holidays..but as such... no day is fixed....

Supriya shukla taani..is getting married next month....keeping my fingers crossed...n next in line r mauli n taposh......mauli is a sweet girl n taposh is such a sweet boy......

Supriya shukla I M DANCING....WATCH ME TODAY....7PM...TO 9PM...STAR PLUS...TERE LIYE SPL EPI....

Supriya shukla aaj late pack up hua......mera durga puja..spl episode zarur dekhna......on sat...16 oct.....i guarntee...u will b surprised....

Supriya shukla i m going to dance ......after ages.........yippie....i hope all remains WELL......

Supriya shukla taani getting engaged to anu.....maa kaali...shower them with loads of aashirwaad.....

Supriya shukla enjoyed maha episode today...pkd up early...sushant is gone...god knows what's in store for taani...

Supriya shukla its...holiday today...HURRAY....

Supriya shukla aaj shoot se jaldi pack up....aaram hi aaram....thanx my unit of tere liye....

Supriya shukla taani's engagement....lots of work....pls bless her...

Supriya shukla found a match for taani.....sushant...nice boy...loves taani...now wish taani says yes too.....anu is nt in love with taani...so taani should move ahead in life......i want my taani to b happy...i guess friends u will agree with me.....

Supriya shukla hope taani smiles again...my taani...has been crying so much these days....kali maa...help..pls

Supriya shukla anu...anu...u r too much.....god.....

Supriya shukla taani ki shaadi...only one month...i hope she agrees....nahin to.....

Supriya shukla i luv anu....but......

Supriya shukla hope my friends are liking the show after the leap too.....i am enjoying working with my new co actors..they are wonderful.....god bless my chhota motu and chhoti taani....they are close to my heart....

Supriya shukla coming back from siliguri .........very soon.....may be this weekend.....waiting....

Supriya shukla show's trp...has gone up....we r on no.3 now....thanx to all we hav loved us sooooooomuch...thanx....

Supriya shukla aaj prachi aur devarsh ke saath phir se shooting ki....i luv both of them.....

Supriya shukla kal phir se shooting hai....filal mein siliguri mein hoon....

Supriya shukla shot till 10 in the morning....ab meri aaj shooting nahin hai....my holiday...i luv it...missing neelu in siliguri....

Supriya shukla shot for the first time with elder taani...anupriya...a nice girl ...acted well...i did miss my little taani...prachi...but life moves on...hope audience likes my new luk...with short hair....miss u motu.....

Supriya shukla hi friends..so much awaited leap has arrived....hope you all will accept this phase of the show with same love and affection....:-)

Supriya shukla so the day has come..... we are shooting few last scenes with KID TAANI (Prachi Deshmukh) and KID ANURAG ( Devarsh Thakkar)....feeling a little sad.... as we really started feeling like a family on the sets....god bless them both...but at the same time excited too to start working with HARSHAD and ANUPRIYA..

Supriya shukla waiting for the leap in tere liye....may happen very soon......hope everything works out smoothly...

Supriya shukla shot today for the new promo of ...tere liye......had fun.....the drive to panvel was good too.....

Thats all for Now Guys . Just loved her posts on all the 4 actors 😳

Edited by -Taanu- - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is too cute 🤣

Supriya shukla anu's gone...feeling sad...feeling like giving tight slap to taani....i understand as a mother...but he being a boy is bound to b jealous...as a friend n as he is confused abt all the feelings he has for taani is love or nt...my poor confused boy....he is sweet n so honest........taani i love u my child....solve ur misunderstandings pls....u both luk sooo good together.....

She thinks just like me 🤣 though even i did not want to slap tani 🤣

Hey TRP wali kab ki hey? If its recent and true then yipeeeeeeeeeeee from me too ... God bless the show
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just posted teh same thing oops🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yesh yesh🥳

God Bless TL
Hope it moves to 1 very soon
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail
TRPs one is the recent one ie just before one Hour ago Nadia 

Happy for TL.
.shona. thumbnail
i dnt know wat trp list we see...i care the least bout trps...i only get bothered bout it when it bothers teh actors🤣 so i m happy cuz this means harshiya r happy too😍
.shona. thumbnail
i think when she says #1 slot...she means #1 for 10 pm slot right?🤔
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww she is really sweet nah
Her status show how much she cares about Tere Liye
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4