Promise and Pyar Part 2

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet continued, "sir,i know,u r not interested in this marriage. neither me too.bt we have to do this to save Dadima's life.i promise u,i won't expect anything from this marriage".
Maan always wondered what kind of bond geet and dadi shared. dadi loves geet too much sometimes more than her love for maan. hence dadi was so stubborn that maan should marry geet even knowing his failed relation with Sameera.maan protested but failed to convince dadi. so agreed bt b4 tying the knot he wanted to clear some matters with geet. bt when geet told all those words he was not sure how to react.
where is the part 1 ???..add me to ur pm list Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tonyahk

Geet continued, "sir,i know,u r not interested in this marriage. neither me too.bt we have to do this to save Dadima's life.i promise u,i won't expect anything from this marriage".
Maan always wondered what kind of bond geet and dadi shared. dadi loves geet too much sometimes more than her love for maan. hence dadi was so stubborn that maan should marry geet even knowing his failed relation with Sameera.maan protested but failed to convince dadi. so agreed bt b4 tying the knot he wanted to clear some matters with geet. bt when geet told all those words he was not sure how to react.
like it add me to ur pm list awesome
yeah where is part 1 ????????????????