An Important Message.

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey people this is for u I-F from my 4 year old sister. guys n gals my sis even being young made this n it took her hours just to make friends with u even though u have a lot of age difference. i had to do the writing but its she who designed the whole thing. All of you people, the important msg is that will u be my sister's friend?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bas02 thumbnail
aawwwwwwwww tht is sooooo adorable!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thts just so sweet ofcourse i will ur freind little pruthvi ur such a sweet and cute girl that who would not want to be your sweety. 😳😭its so sweet i feel like crying lol thknyou so pruthvi ur such a darling.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
ah that's so sweet so cute..ur sister is really creative ofcourse we all will be her friends
jazmine thumbnail
BTW u can call my sis Pinky coz thats her Nickname. first we decided that her name would be Priyanki n we gave her the nickname Priya but then we changed it.
hotshot1 thumbnail
owwwwwww thats so sweet i would love to have friends like you all
shahidlover24 thumbnail
thats so cute and adorable.........i would luv to be ur sister's friend!!
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hw swt, hw adorable, hw cute...πŸ‘πŸΌ who wouldnt want 2 b friends wit such a swtheart *hugs*Edited by swit_shygal - 19 years ago
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Awww!!! Thatz sooo cute, luwable, sweet, and adorable of yur sis!!! ITZ SHOO SHWEETT :) Id luw to be friendz wif Pinky =] AWWWWWWWWWW Thatz like UNFORGETABLE!!! Aww... SOOO CUTE!! :)
PreityGirl thumbnail
awwww thats really cute and adorable πŸ˜›. ur sister's really sweet jazmine! Of course we'd love to be friends with such a sweetheart ❀️. thnx a lot Pruthvi, u r a darling!