Originally posted by: xobile

This is why you're awesome Bachche.

Why thank you bhaiya! :D 
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

Oh I thought Daler Mendhi Mr Paaji.

Most Muslims do not like the terrorists either but problem is they reside in a Muslim country n India feels that actions taken is inadequate. Several of these terrorists attack the Muslim pilgrims too so problem is pretty grave.
Frankly I like the idea of many religions but most humans will still fight even if there is only one religion or no religion. It is all about power and greed, so a strong govt is needed to crush them. There is also consequences when a nation like the US get involved in attacking other countries.
But here we are discussing musical theme n not pros and cons.
This week the Ali Brudder comes in police uniform.

You are being so politically correct.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You are being so politically correct.

But the reality is that people in India are suspicious of Pakistan ever since the Mumbai Attack.
It is sad that even in modern times the human race has not progressed as expected and there is plenty of violence. The driving force has to be greed, power, revenge etc
Basically religion does not promote violence but religion is a useful tool to control others.
If all religion were to be banned the situation might be worse.
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was even sad to hear about terrorists killing innocents -though i myself is a muslim but i am def 100% against theses terror attacks & i agree enough is enough and they should at least show some respect for the victims....zee tv really suck at that !
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was so sad to hear about the terrorist attack. It was heartbreaking  when I heard a one year old child died in that blast, and it was even more saddening to hear about the number of people injured. People go to Varanasi for praying, and it a peaceful place. These terrorist are not even God-fearing. It does not matter what your religion is, God is God, and no religion ever promotes killing of innocent people. These terrorists are maniacs, and I hope God gives them the punishment they deserve. As for those poor soul that got impacted from such a tragic incident, all I can do it pray for you and your family. 

It was sickening to find out that this was all done by a doctor and a pharmacist. These people are supposedly highly educated, supposed to have a high level of intellect, and their job is to protect people. Disgusting they use their knowledge to cause such devastation.

When the earthquakes hit Gujarat, SRGMP did have a prayer at the beginning, so I hope they do have something about fighting against terrorism through music. It would be a nice, peacefully, and soothing way to help the many people who's lives are in turmoil from this incident. Also it will help maybe ease out the hatred in people's hearts from this attack.
Originally posted by: Westwick

Well I was so sad yesterday after knowing what happened at Varanasi, because Varanasi is my home town, where I was born & broght up and got all the education at BHU( Now I live in USA) . My younger brother still live there and I visit every two years. I am so fed up with these Islamic terrorists. And whom they killed & injured ? many small chlldren and women. These Islamo terrorist have no heart and conscience. Moreover, I am so sorry to say that even so called good Muslims dont come out of the shadow and condemn then in large groups. What more to write I dont know but I am very sad as well as angry.

Terrorist is terrorist, it is not islamic or hindu or christian. Every religion has terrorist, I condemn it as terrorism. If there is terrorist belong to muslim then there are terrorists belonging to Hindu too in India. At least muslim do not defend these people instead BJP, RSS defend terrorist like Pragya and RSS terror group. Keep it straight, terrorist is not friend of anybody. Almost 25-30% of people killed in mumbai attack were muslims.
Whatever color you are trying to give it but I condemn this act, it is really sad to see innocent people being killed. A small kid being killed, very painful. May god give some sane to these people.
Originally posted by: Westwick

Please dont talk about peace. India is trying to maintain peace from the last 62 yrs. and counting. They should be given their own medicine and only then they will be reigned in. India should learn something from America, no another attack happened after 9/11. Unko unke hi ghar me ghus ke jab tak nahi maaroge tab tak maar khate rahoge.  I am really angry on our (indian) govt. They cannot deal with one Kasab & afjal guru.

Dont talk like a kid, India is not America. America can mobilize support from all big countries willingly or not and India can not manage support from a single country. It is foolish to compare India with America.
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😊 But if spots are being taken away from more qualified Indian singers merely because they are Indian and Zee wants Pakistani contestants on the show because according to Zee it's promoting peace through such gestures then don't the people have the right to ask what kind of peace has Zee promoted exactly? I mean with all due respect, you talking to Amanat Ali hardly qualifies as peace between the two countries, wouldn't you agree? I didn't bring Raja's name in because he is Indian......How about a simple formula, no inviting contestants from countries who are repeatedly orchestrating terrorist attacks in India? Strange but I never heard Amanat, Mussarat, Ali Sher, Khurram etc. stand up and say that such terrorist attacks are wrong and that their country should knock it off......I mean if they are peace loving people then wouldn't they denounce such attacks like all peace loving people would? 😊

If you believe in Zee promoting peace by bringing Pakistani singers, actors etc then Zee is really successful in its mission. Why would Zee promote peace between India and Pakistan? You are one of many who really think Zee is promoting peace. It is business for Zee in the name of promoting peace.