Lets Welcome Our New Cv's: *Our Ishtyle*

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

😈😈😈😈😈😈

i guess by now we all have a pretty clear idea that we have 2 brand new creative heads for our show!😊😊😊😊

so...lets get together and welcome...

sandeep sikand

and

vikas goopta

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

welcome shelcome jee....kulfi wulfi lenge??🀣🀣

we know u guys are pro at watever u do.....😊😊
but....with our show...u need to keep certain things in mind😈

sabse pehli aur bari baat😈
in first epi...taani was shown married...wearing sindoor...and she told the warden...."pati hain ye mere"😍(pointing at "my"onu😳)
as per the mahaan bt heroines created by u guys...no bhartiya bt heroine would call another man her "pati"
so taani...should always remain married to anuraag...no changes of any sort here plzzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so here is our list of do's and don't's for uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DO's

plzz remember our story is moving in FB mode.....isiliye u make sure u go back to present...before jumping to the future track!!!!!

love is in the air...keep it in air....give us full doese of TaAnu Scenes everyday😍

make sure nupur stays miles away from anuraag...if she even tries to dream of seducing anuraag...accha nahi hoga!!😑😑😑

DON'T's

don't u dare forget anuraag is presently in asylum...and omitting that track can cause serious trouble...coz"paagal onu" is our fav😍

we've tolerated mr. and mrs. dumb(ritesh and ananya)...along with bhopu(shekhar) and tapori(my new name for taposh) for a full fledged track on him!...don't u even think of messing with paagal onu track😍😍

that gel😑😑😑keep it away from my onu's hair😍

lets get together and make our list of do's and don't for the new creatives!πŸ˜‰
give ur ideas...and i'll keep addingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god sandip sikand
i bashed him on KT forum big time for ruining such a great show kayamath big time😑😑
sandip sikand is kown for bringing disaster to any show
this man wen was made the CEO of sony channel ,made sony channel a total bankrupttt ,the channel suffered great lossess all becaz of the way he runned the channel & all his shows on sony were big time flops
still sony channel is suffering from this sikand disaster
me ,member angel we know how bad sandip sikand is !!thumbs down to him !!
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oye Nupur and also our Dushman Gel Kaha hain is list mein😎

Please end Nupur track asap if not please no misunderstandings btw Taani and Onu and please you better study what is Onu and Taani freindship and the Depth in their relation perfectly before giving any stupid tracks for our Angels.

Please dont make Nupur so seducing towards Onu and mainly slaps one slap for any char is ok but slapping spree will destroy the uniqueness of the show . So please keep this all in mind and work for our Tere Liye

Welcome back Vikas Sir and also welcome Sandeep for the Dreamland of TaAnu with Trademark Word and Title " Tere Liye Haan Tere Liye "😍
sitakshii thumbnail
u know guys sandip loves showing breakage in marriages
multiple marriage
he brought a disaster twist in the show kayamat by showing a married woman living with sum other man & he even showed their cosy scenes totally ruined the eternal pair of MILIND-PRACHI (MICHI) in Kamyamath !!
-Anu13- thumbnail
@Sita - OMG sita Sandeep is Kayamath's CH . Kayamath utter flopped becoz of him for showing cheap and stupid tracks like Ayesha Bhoot and Mahaan Prachi and such a boring Nonsense

Are u sure he is Kayamath's CH. I can trust Vikas as he is at his best in new tracks and romance but Sandeep now i am worried kahin Nupur mar na jaye and her spirit will enter into our Taani😲🀣
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

oh my god sandip sikand

i bashed him big time for ruining such a great show kayamath big time😑😑
sandip sikand is kown for bringing disaster to any show
this man wen was made the CEO of sony channel ,made sony channel a total bankrupttt
still sony channel is suffering from this sikand disaster
me ,member angel we know how bad sandip sikand is !!thumbs down to him !!

u sure its the same sandip sikandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Taanu-

@Sita - OMG sita Sandeep is Kayamath's CH . Kayamath utter flopped becoz of him for showing cheap and stupid tracks like Ayesha Bhoot and Mahaan Prachi and such a boring Nonsense

Are u sure he is Kayamath's CH. I can trust Vikas as he is at his best in new tracks and romance but Sandeep now i am worried kahin Nupur mar na jaye and her spirit will enter into our Taani😲🀣

yes taanu
we even started an adolan against sandip & bombarded BT e-mail inbox & ekta kapoors company CEO nivedita basu inbox with our mails abt the show kayamath ,the crappy twists brought in the show big time & completely runined the show
this is known by every kayamath fan that sandip ruined the show
we bashed him like hell for showing all the unethical things in the show
cosy scenes of a married woman with sum other man
breakage of marriages
one night stands
my GOD i am so sacred for TERE LIYE 😭😭😭😭😭
VandyP thumbnail
relax guys...
two heads r better than one!!!
they both will balance their work...and the outcome will be magical😍
-Anu13- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

u know guys sandip loves showing breakage in marriages

multiple marriage
he brought a disaster twist in the show kayamat by showing a married woman living with sum other man & he even showed their cosy scenes totally ruined the eternal pair of MILIND-PRACHI (MICHI) in Kamyamath !!

Kayamath was seriously such a disaster i used to love Neev and prachi but Milind se marriage then i quit watching show after that they ruined show showing more of ayesha and her Bhoot, Prachi re marriage with Milind's Kid . OMG such a stupid it became after leap with no proper ending isn't it ?
sitakshii thumbnail

why the hell all kayamath un lucky mascots coming to TERE LIYE

now all hopes pinned on VIKAS GUPTA only
i truly wish VIKAS SAVES this GREAT SHOW TERE LIYE FROM this IDIOT SANDIP SIKAND !!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭