Lets Welcome Our New Cv's: *Our Ishtyle* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh angel you are scaring me ๐Ÿค”
Im really praying there is no crappy drama's of dead people coming back even when they were really dead and common now ritesh has been doing his crap for sooooooooo long ๐Ÿ˜ก I hope they don't prolong it for eternity and they should not forget their timelines and as you said that TaAnu are married and Anurag is currently in mental asylum so they shouldn't change that it will just lead to a MAJOR MESS ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜’
I'm praying for these CV's to have a good brain when it comes to Tere Liye cos its the only show I watch and the last thing I want is for it to become pathetic and have totally shameful and useless story lines for example Bandini is by Ekta and that show is sooooooooo messed that I can't stand the sight of it so im really hoping nothing like that is in store for Tere Liye cos TaAnu are in our hearts now and it would be heart breaking ๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿฅบ for such a good love story to have bad script and plot writing

p.s no offense to fans of Bandini I officially HATE that show
Yaar kya pata maybe he learned a lesson
Just give him a chance
But i dont want dem adding too many twist n adding loadz of masala coz i love tere liye the way it is.
I dont kno if any of u will agree but i think bringing nupur back is kinda good, good because i think Taanu relationship will grow stronger n bad it might increase some insecurity
U can even see in todays epi.. We get to see serious side of the story n we got hunour as well
I hope they keep this way n dont mess with the track for trps
N a big warm welcome to our new cv
Plz dont repeat anything with Tere Liye as m mad about it
N guys keep us fan satisfied
Best of luck
welcome new CVs.

I will miss TL's previous CVs though...

& stop scaring me guys๐Ÿ˜ญ sandeep was CH of KS in the beginning & KS was rocking tht time...but i dnt know when he left though & dnt know if it was him who came up wid the idea of jai walia havign ONS wid his saali pia๐Ÿ˜ณ sum1 confirm...cuz i m scared bout my TL๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by .Angel

OMG OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not that Sandeep he and that Reshmi Ghosh destroyed everything Kayamath stood for and I can already see Reshmi doing exactly what she did in Kayamath in TL.

OMG OMG no no no not this two together, this two always ruining all that is good...why why why Ekta why this two again.

just look at the way she was all over Anu last night, that is not new to me she had once did the same thing with Milind and forced Prachi to walk away from Milind's life.

God I can see Kayamath part 2 going on.

anyway I welcome
vikas goopta with an open arms but Sandeep is so not welcome and I hope Ekta kick him off this show soon.
same here angel
the combination of reshmi & sandip is like๐Ÿคข
@ shona ---------i too miss the previous cv's of TERE LIYE doris & richa ,they were the best

& one more thing as u r asking for kasam se ,u know sandip sikand left BT when he was offered the CEO post of the sony channel ,he ran the sony channel for few months & brought such great lossess to the channel that still the channel has not recovered from that setback
the channel then  quitted with sandip just few months of him joining the channel
Mr sandip regretted of his decision quitting BT
but look at Ekta she is a very kind hearted lady ,she again welcomed sandip & made him the creative head
he started kasam se show but during the time he was the CEO of the channel ,he was not the part of kasam se but wen he re-joined BT he again was back in kasam se ,i remmber this as wen we were expressiong our anger for runing the show kayamath for sandip ,he was shown on SBS when he re-joined BT & KASAM SE ,he was very happy to b back with his show KASAM SE & he is great frends with Ram kapoor
so i am sure all the un-ethical twists in kasam se were def by sandip only !!!
omg friends dont scare me๐Ÿ˜ญ i am happy for vikas gupta bcoz he did the magic in kis desh  when he left the show the magic also gone . i am sure vikas will make the show  with good tracks but you people scaring me by saying things about sandip .oh no all i need is tereliye should be unique and a big hit .so i hope vg and sandip will do it