Lets Welcome Our New Cv's: *Our Ishtyle* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

I so hope k they don make Taani as Tulsi maiya!!plss.no more sacrifice from Taani!!...and pls let the jodi in a stable place for sumtym then create the dramas and disputes the number of villains r also increasing...I hope..they gonna present us such simple moves of the couple with divine feelings๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Osprisshow - 13 years ago
@Sita - Now u really scared me so much i am worried thinking about Taanu and Tere Liye . I hope, Pray and wish Vikas saves the show as he is gem in creating magic btw couples lets keep our hopes pinned 

What else can we do now๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by -vandy-

relax guys...
two heads r better than one!!!
they both will balance their work...and the outcome will be magical๐Ÿ˜
i can pinn my hopes now only on vikas !!!
Congrats.. thanks for sharing
and yes sandip sikand is same..๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Hope he dont do anything like kayamath๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by -Taanu-

@Sita - Now u really scared me so much i am worried thinking about Taanu and Tere Liye . I hope, Pray and wish Vikas saves the show as he is gem in creating magic btw couples lets keep our hopes pinned 

What else can we do now๐Ÿ˜”
i am sorry taanu
as sandip is very very unlucky for any show
so i am scared
can only pray that vikas saves the show !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And how can you forget that Tani is married to Anurag as per first epi? Teri Toh ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ

Welcome new CVs i won't be too hard on you as long as you give me pagal Onu and keep Onu Tani  married to each other only ok?  ๐Ÿค”

Have a good time ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Soaps1

And how can you forget that Tani is married to Anurag as per first epi? Teri Toh ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ

Welcome new CVs i won't be too hard on you as long as you give me pagal Onu and keep Onu Tani  married to each other only ok?  ๐Ÿค”

Have a good time ๐Ÿ˜†
oops๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i added it...check kar le!๐Ÿ˜†

A Warm Welcome To The New Creatives

I just Hope They Understand the soul of the show which was done by Doris and take it to a higher level only

Well Hc full Faith on Vikas after almost a magical year of Desh as fr Sandip, dunno about him as I sdtopped watchng Kayamath, the day Prachi was married to milind, the show dided that day for me coz thy distraughted the concept by tht marriage
OMG OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not that Sandeep he and that Reshmi Ghosh destroyed everything Kayamath stood for and I can already see Reshmi doing exactly what she did in Kayamath in TL.

OMG OMG no no no not this two together, this two always ruining all that is good...why why why Ekta why this two again.

just look at the way she was all over Anu last night, that is not new to me she had once did the same thing with Milind and forced Prachi to walk away from Milind's life.

God I can see Kayamath part 2 going on.

anyway I welcome
vikas goopta with an open arms but Sandeep is so not welcome and I hope Ekta kick him off this show soon.
nooo.i don want sandeep coz i read wat sita wrote...and vokas in KDMHMD and KMH created many family dramams and maid it typical.....sorry vandy bt no mood in welcoming dem๐Ÿ˜ญ