Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LETE'S.....LOOKING............TO...MSK.......I think..we..Got..Reply..
PooR............Geet..........😭
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
really i dnt understand wat is going on in Maan's head... and really hav a dbt have the whole Cv's team had an accident and had serious brain damage tat they chose this girl... totally spoiling MK's char...
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We can't really blame the characters as such because they are what the CVs make them out to be and the actors only act them out...

So if anyone should be blamed, its the CVs:

1st mistake - Nikunj Mallik
They could've used the existing characters which are pretty much redundant at the moment...such as Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo, Tasha (😆), ManEesha, Pandey Ji...etc etc...if they were desp to create a track...these characters were more than enough

2nd Mistake - Anwesha
Frankly, this girl need not have been brought in AT ALL...there is still Sameera, Vicky, Dev's closure, NT's punishment, all such juicy tracks that couldv been given life BUT NO!

Anwesha...a sister who we didnt know existed until Dadi invited her to the wedding...we know Maan has a younger brother Vicky so when he turns up ..IF HE DOES...we won't be surprised

3rd Mistake
CV's think we are a bunch of fools who are going to suck up any crap they feed us...well im sorry to say but they are wrong!

Cheers

Sorry I might hav gone abit off-track but couldnt help voicing it here

Niks
😳
Doracake thumbnail
He got suitcase full of stuff for that pathetic b🤬h but he never bougt anything nice for Geet  😡
The poor girls does not even have a cell phone of her own...........how can she stays with a man who can not even provide her with her basic needs. 🤢🤢🤢
Apart from the 3 gaudy dresses MKS has not spend a single penny on his ladylove.......... this is how much priority he gives to her
As per me Geet is in the last of his priority list........................😡
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: untamedtigress

pata nai wats going onn wid him even adi sir was cnfused🤢

Exactly what do the CV's want to show that this stupid character is more important to Maan than Geet?
I don't think anyone is more hated today than that Nikunj / Anvesha character. She's enemy number one of the Maaneet fans
shaz01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Exactly what do the CV's want to show that this stupid character is more important to Maan than Geet?
I don't think anyone is more hated today than that Nikunj / Anvesha character. She's enemy number one of the Maaneet fans

She's definitely going to be the next one after NT/KR to receive hate mails and "Im going to kill you" letters!!

😆😆
Doracake thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz01

She's definitely going to be the next one after NT/KR to receive hate mails and "Im going to kill you" letters!!

😆😆

AT LEAST NT WAS PREETY AND STYLISH FOR THE EYES........... I AM GOING TO HAVE EYE INFECTION IF I LOOK AT THIS CRAP 🤢
shaz01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi2010

AT LEAST NT WAS PREETY AND STYLISH FOR THE EYES........... I AM GOING TO HAVE EYE INFECTION IF I LOOK AT THIS CRAP 🤢

Itna paisa mein itna ich milenga😆😆

Mind you...Im sure she's free of charge...otherwise...who in their right mind would pay to employ crap like her😡

Doracake thumbnail

Mind you...Im sure she's free of charge...otherwise...who in their right mind would pay to employ crap like her😡

THATS  WHAT I THINK TOOO............CV IS SHORT OF BUDGET TO HIRE BETTER ACTESSES FOR THE ROLE........................🤣

ON THE OTHER HAND  MY EVIL MIND SAYS .... MAY BE SHE IS HERE BY THE RECOMENDATION OF CERTAIN SOMEONE  😈
shaz01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi2010

[/QUOTE]
THATS  WHAT I THINK TOOO............CV IS SHORT OF BUDGET TO HIRE BETTER ACTESSES FOR THE ROLE........................🤣

ON THE OTHER HAND  MY EVIL MIND SAYS .... MAY BE SHE IS HERE BY THE RECOMENDATION OF CERTAIN SOMEONE  😈
[/QUOTE]
Haha😆

Maybe that 'certain someone' wants to make sure that Mr Someone stays well away from Miss Ahem...LOL

But there's no wayy that's happening...and that someone will surely be disappointed

i'll be lucky if you figure my gibberish out..!!
Edited by shaz01 - 13 years ago