Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=AT LEAST NT WAS PREETY AND STYLISH FOR THE EYES........... I AM GOING TO HAVE EYE INFECTION IF I LOOK AT THIS CRAP 🤢[/QUOTE]
Itna paisa mein itna ich milenga😆😆

Mind you...Im sure she's free of charge...otherwise...who in their right mind would pay to employ crap like her😡

[/QUOTE

what do u mean she is free of charge...maybe she has paid them money to get herself selected in this serial....after this serial she gets such a lot of importance and fame that she can get herself a career in acting (which she cant do for nuts)...i bet she has paid money to the cvs to get selected to such a prominent show as geet....🤢
crazyball thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true....maan needs to sort out his priorities....based on yest epi he just confirmed to al of us dat on his priority list geet defo is not in d first position😲
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

what do u mean she is free of charge...maybe she has paid them money to get herself selected in this serial....after this serial she gets such a lot of importance and fame that she can get herself a career in acting (which she cant do for nuts)...i bet she has paid money to the cvs to get selected to such a prominent show as geet....🤢

Areh CVs ko toh apna dahi jaisa dimaag use karna tha na

U shud only invest money in wothwhile and profitable investment ventures...

Yeh kis se paisa le kar usko endorse kar rahe hai...Geet HSP ko band na karwa de yeh ANWESHA/ Nikunj jaisi namooni😆
Edited by shaz01 - 13 years ago
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maan tumne acha nehi kiya.. Galthi maan ki hai. pehle usne geet ko nehi bathaya ki usko ek sis bhi hai. Aur ese kese boldiya ki "kya kharabi hai geet mein???"

dadhi maa se bade bade karthe hai ki geet meri zindagi hai, kushi hai, aur ab??????
shaz01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju.r

maan tumne acha nehi kiya.. Galthi maan ki hai. pehle usne geet ko nehi bathaya ki usko ek sis bhi hai. Aur ese kese boldiya ki "kya kharabi hai geet mein???"

dadhi maa se bade bade karthe hai ki geet meri zindagi hai, kushi hai, aur ab??????

I agree Maan shouldve told Geet about his family members before..seeing as they tend to pop out of no where ans start dominating their relationship for no reason😡

But galti MSk ki nahi CVs ki hai....they just sprung a random sister from no where without laying a solid justification of her suddenly popping up....

seriously though...I don't think Maan would expect his sister to be so hateful of someone and he senses  her insecurity of losing her brother to another woman...hence, he is humouring her...ki Geet mein sab kuch toh hain phir tumko pasand kyun nahi aayi..?? (my POV)

once there is a major face-off btw Geet and Annie, he will realise just how stupid and jealous his sister really is...😆😆
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
GEET IS MAAN'S PRIORITY DEAR..
BUT NEW CV'Z FOR THEM I THINK ANVESHA IS D PRIORITY..😡😈

SOME1 PLZZ..ANVESHA KA SWAYAMVAR RACHAKE AUSO JALDI SE BHAGAOOO..!!🤔😕
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaz01

We can't really blame the characters as such because they are what the CVs make them out to be and the actors only act them out...

So if anyone should be blamed, its the CVs:

1st mistake - Nikunj Mallik
They could've used the existing characters which are pretty much redundant at the moment...such as Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo, Tasha (😆), ManEesha, Pandey Ji...etc etc...if they were desp to create a track...these characters were more than enough

2nd Mistake - Anwesha
Frankly, this girl need not have been brought in AT ALL...there is still Sameera, Vicky, Dev's closure, NT's punishment, all such juicy tracks that couldv been given life BUT NO!

Anwesha...a sister who we didnt know existed until Dadi invited her to the wedding...we know Maan has a younger brother Vicky so when he turns up ..IF HE DOES...we won't be surprised

3rd Mistake
CV's think we are a bunch of fools who are going to suck up any crap they feed us...well im sorry to say but they are wrong!

Cheers

Sorry I might hav gone abit off-track but couldnt help voicing it here

Niks
😳

I agree the CV's are messing the show and the characters. They are digging a grave for themselves
shaz01 thumbnail
@Dee--->once they take a typical ekta-mai route,...it will no longer succeed in engaging the attention of the young viewers...its their own loss

patakha-guddi thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Very Well said, i also will like to known the answer to this question.

MAYBE IN DA 3RD POSITION😕(DAADI AUR ANNIE KE BAAD)😡
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaz01

@Dee--->once they take a typical ekta-mai route,...it will no longer succeed in engaging the attention of the young viewers...its their own loss

I agree and I hate them for trying to ruin our favorite show.