Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Priority List

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Where does Geet stand on Maan's priority list??????

He didn't leave office work for Geet.....he didn't go with her for wedding shopping b'coz of his work but he left inbetween an important presentation for that "SAMPLE PIECE ANNIE"😡😡😡

What is Geet's number on his list of priorities??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anshimanshi

He didn't leave office work for Geet.....he didn't go with her for wedding shopping b'coz of his work but he left inbetween an important presentation for that "SAMPLE PIECE ANNIE"😡😡😡

Don't worry you will come to know after 15 days .
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Very Well said, i also will like to known the answer to this question.
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshimanshi

pata nai wats going onn wid him even adi sir was cnfused🤢
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly i did understand Maans behavior at all today W*H was wrong with him????????
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I HOPE YE SUB US SO COLD BAHEN K AANE KA RESULT HAI
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am fuming........some 1 get a dozen chappals and hit them on ANNI'S head.................MAANEETIANS JOIN ME!!!! now this girl is gonna give permission for maaneet and look at the ghadha maan saying in the precap for tomorrow "geet main koi kammi nahi hai" what the hell maan, your sis is being so rude blatently infront of your face and you are doing nothing------------------i don't like this sis-bro track and since dhrasti is going on holiday for 8 days the CV's are supposed to get some more misunderstandings for a bit and delay the wedding again-------------i'm not gonna watch GHSP for the next week
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I so wanted to see some cute scenes between Maan and Geet....no need to be romantic....just caring, cute scene....is bewkoof ke aane se Geet ka surprise bhi khatam ho gaya.....bechari ko khud hi srprise mil gaya.....😡😡

I hope Maan doesn't get a "partial amnesia" about the importance of his and Geet's relationship like he had in case of existence his so called SIS 😡 
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The new writers of Geet have no clue of what love is all about specially  true love potrayed between Geet and Maan.

It is this uniqueness that has capured the audiences young and old.

So, unless Maan stands in firm support of Geet ,  this show will  head towards becoming a disaster ( regular soap opera)
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He has spoilt his kid sister by giving her gifts every time she throws a tantrum and now he's going to feel the consequences of what he has done.  He always said he would never stand by while someone belittled Geet infront of him........so I'm waiting for Maan to prove that.......a  slap would do her some good.  However, if she gets slapped.....either it'll knock some sense into her or she'll join forces with naintara and her brother and cause more havoc.  All I can say....is bechari Geet.