Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE, he's begun teaching his BIL about the arumai of tea and vadai... good good.
[/QUOTE]
Did you notice they did show them eating the vadai and nithesh did not even finish his tea. But it is good to see two good people together. Nithesh is a good character - the only person who questioned the authenticity of news report about Thuls.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

Did you notice they did show them eating the vadai and nithesh did not even finish his tea. But it is good to see two good people together. Nithesh is a good character - the only person who questioned the authenticity of news report about Thuls.

yes kuttyponnu u are right.. its so cute scene...and yes in tat evil charu's family nitish and his periappa family is so good person... and the way tamil said on coffee shop and tea kadai is super..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

I expected Periyappa to inform about Charu's marriage to Lavanya's mother, that she agreed to marry. But sadly he did not. I did not want Nitheesh to tell about Charu's marriage to TA. Now this TA is going to think that Charu is happy with this alliance and there is no chance for him to have doubt on her, this will work in favour of Charu. She will try everything to stop her marriage like that anonymous phone call to Gokul and nobody is going to doubt her, instead of that everyone will feel for her and this girl will enjoy her innocent and cheated girl's image again. I doubt if her true colour ever would come out or if she will continue playing double game with everyone.

Yes of course....not only TA would think this but his wife Thuls will also think in the same line. Its all the more convenient for Charu to camp in their home anytime she wishes. They will only find out about her true colours when Charu makes a slip...that too not in the near future..!!.😡

Both husband/wife just do not have the brains to stop and think as to why Charu is extremely nice to them when her marriage to TA was called off. Any normal person would have been annoyed but here she is sweeter than sweet.....how dumb can they get..!!

Only Lady luck can help them out otherwise its more misery and uncertainty in their lives...Charu would not even hesitate to kill Thuls when her desperation becomes uncontrollable.... she is utterly crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy..!!😡
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Yes of course....not only TA would think this but his wife Thuls will also think in the same line. Its all the more convenient for Charu to camp in their home anytime she wishes. They will only find out about her true colours when Charu makes a slip...that too not in the near future..!!.😡

Both husband/wife just do not have the brains to stop and think as to why Charu is extremely nice to them when her marriage to TA was called off. Any normal person would have been annoyed but here she is sweeter than sweet.....how dumb can they get..!!

Only Lady luck can help them out otherwise its more misery and uncertainty in their lives...Charu would not even hesitate to kill Thuls when her desperation becomes uncontrollable.... she is utterly crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy..!!😡

yes sue bhi u are right.. charu will go to tat extreme too of killing thulasi as she wants tamil for herself somehow... and yes both tamil and thulasi believe everybody for good... and they realise after they get kicked by them...
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Subbha for the interesting update....👏

Lavanya's mother is so unpredictable...tomorrow someone far more richer than Nitish's parents were to come for Lav's hand...this evil hearted woman would change her mind again ...coz she only sees $$$$$$$$$$ signs..!!😡

TA's mum can never find any faults in herself but writes a long list on what wrongs others would have done through her point of view.  I think Puvi and family should move out and leave her to tackle her own problems....she is taking them for granted. She is hoping to move into Nitish home and live with them after the marriage....then only she can overcome her inferiority complex and brush up on her superiority complex..!!😡

I wish that Lav's marriage proposal gets screwed up for the 2nd time around...coz firstly she ought to be taught a lesson for being self-fish and heartless towards Thuls and secondly this marriage between Nitish/Lav gives room for Charu to walk into TA's home frequently unsuspected by anyone as she is related through N & L's marriage thus could easily carry out her scheme accordingly at her own pace.😡

She might even cry rape to cause rift between T& T......Oh! how much I despise this creature....for constantly making T & T  lives miserable.😡😡

SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes sue bhi tat lav mom is a horrible woman...

she can do whatever by using her gutter mouth... all she needs is money..

i feel so only tamil dad left her alone after knowing fully on her character... ha ha ha ha ....

let tat lav and her mom suffer a lot and know their lessons...

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Subha for the update.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Subha for the nice update.

Poor Deepa...😭 I pity her situation, hopefully she wil get some help from her friend(s).

TA's mom...  What a 200%  selfish lady?!!#$#$% 😲 😲.  Santharpathukku thakuntha maathiri maathi, maathi pesarathu.😡😡 Grrr.... Angry😡
Ninspirit thumbnail
anyone doing Wednesday's update?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes wednesday update is missing.... semma funny episode it was... pls update soon...