UPDATE FOR TUESDAY - Dec 07 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

if kanagu helps deepa....kanagu wd be dreaming that they would also end up like T and T ....lol...

She would be anyways thankful to him and finally going to end up calling him anna.........and his other friends are going to make fun of him.....lol.........
Let me see how this prediction is going to be.......

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... shubba semma prediction dear... nee kalakku.. i too feel tat she will end up calling kanagu as anna after all the help he did suppose really he helped her means... ha ha ha..

as tamil's bank job problem still dint end... in tat way tamil can recommend kanagu for deepa's money help as he is in some job i feel when thulasi says about deepa's financial prob to tamil......

lets see this works out or not...

Thank you Shubba akka for the quick update 😊.

It was really heart wrenching to see Deepa crying while thinking about her helpless situation. She can be bold, in her situation, we can empathize with her. I liked it that Thulasi came to console her, so the in the first year of Thendral, Thulasi needed Deepa's help and now in the second year it is her turn to help her friend. Sadly, TA's bank problem is still not solved, how is Thulasi gonna help her when TA himself needs help from someone to solve his problem 😕.

Does Lavanya feel bad for Puvi and Sudha?! I don't want this marriage to happen without Lavanya turning into the old one again. But if Charu's and Nitheesh's wedding should happen at the same time, we can be happy that this Charu's tortures won't be there. But if she still continues dreaming of TA while being Gokul's wife, don't know what to say then, i won't wonder if she does so 😡.
Thanks for the wonderful update😛Firstly congrats thendral team for a successful one year👏

I felt sad for deepa...😭When she expressed her desire to study but how she couldnt,it was really so touching.Esp when she said that she wanted to sit in her college for the last time...😭But as expected,thuls came to help her.I really love the true friendship between thuls and deepa.When thuls was in trouble,deepa came to help her.Similarly when deepa is struggling to pay for her edu,thuls came to offer to pay.Whether thuls pays or not is secondary but it is the thought that counts,that thought to immediately come forward without any hesitation to help.👏

Thuls is going to show her real character now.Even though deepa's mom didnt allow her to stay in their house for one day,thuls came to the family's help now.👏

I really hate ta's mom.Sudha and puvi should leave her so that she will appreciate them.She is so money-minded that money takes priority for her over her family.Firstss he lost ta for money,now puvi and sudha.She will eventually realise that money means nothing next to love and care.And our psycho came to haunt us once more...😲Wonder what bomb she is going to throw tomorrow...😡
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mini_00

I really hate ta's mom.Sudha and puvi should leave her so that she will appreciate them.She is so money-minded that money takes priority for her over her family.Firsts he lost ta for money,now puvi and sudha.She will eventually realise that money means nothing next to love and care.And our psycho came to haunt us once more...😲Wonder what bomb she is going to throw tomorrow...😡

yes mini in this serial all mom's are shown bad... ta lav mom, deepa mom,charu mom,so this director seems to hate mother character... ha ha ha ...😆

so finally all mom's must realise their mistakes now.. as charu mom now realised...

and yes mini oru big atom bomb plan is waiting for us from evil mental charu and ta mom...

@theiva... yes well said deepa needs help from thulasi from second year of thendral.. and it was so nice of thulasi to come forward and help her in distress.... so sweet frendship... who can find such friendship in real life.... seeing this serial atleast all should change...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Shubba

Nithesh told  TA that his dad went to see Gokul and his family regarding Charu's proposal, so there will be a scene with them tomorrow. i wonder if TA is going to that bank inquiry on same day or next day?...i think its next day so it will come on next week's episode. as nikki said i cant imagine the scene with TA's mom plus charu, the way charu says stuff is tooo irritating to watch. i wont be surprised either if charu continue to separate T/TA after the marriage too. but i want that killer part to be out in front of everyone in any situation.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mynameis-86c

Thanks for the update Shubba

Nithesh told  TA that his dad went to see Gokul and his family regarding Charu's proposal, so there will be a scene with them tomorrow. i wonder if TA is going to that bank inquiry on same day or next day?...i think its next day so it will come on next week's episode. as nikki said i cant imagine the scene with TA's mom plus charu, the way charu says stuff is tooo irritating to watch. i wont be surprised either if charu continue to separate T/TA after the marriage too. but i want that killer part to be out in front of everyone in any situation.

yes u are right tat two devils meeting will be a horrible scene to watch tomorrow..

rombha bhavyama tat mental charu asking ulle varalama??

its making me so angry... as if she is such a nice gal in this whole world asking permission to spoil a couples happy life...

tat doc gokul should fastly say yes to marry tat mental and treat her medically.. ha ha...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Shubba Akka!

Aww Thuls, ur just as sweet as ur hubby when it comes to helping friends. But sadly, I don't think she'll be able to but its nice how though both T&D are poor gals, they always thinking of helping each other with whatever they can. 😳

Wow, so TA's mom (wait sorry sorry, let's call her Lav's mom, shouldn't tie GW with TA's name anymore)  is teaching her daughter more ways to be selfish, that's nice! 😡

No worries, Theiva, Lavs is only concerned about Puvi and Sudha after her own life's wishes is guaranteed. She is still her mother's daughter!

Oh TA, what would we do without your peppy laid-back self. He is so confident everything will work out, he's begun teaching his BIL about the arumai of tea and vadai... good good.
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mynameis-86c

Nithesh told  TA that his dad went to see Gokul and his family regarding Charu's proposal, so there will be a scene with them tomorrow.

I expected Periyappa to inform about Charu's marriage to Lavanya's mother, that she agreed to marry. But sadly he did not. I did not want Nitheesh to tell about Charu's marriage to TA. Now this TA is going to think that Charu is happy with this alliance and there is no chance for him to have doubt on her, this will work in favour of Charu. She will try everything to stop her marriage like that anonymous phone call to Gokul and nobody is going to doubt her, instead of that everyone will feel for her and this girl will enjoy her innocent and cheated girl's image again. I doubt if her true colour ever would come out or if she will continue playing double game with everyone.
Thuls like a mother for Deepa!!

Pls Gokul say yes!! Mariageku pirakum Charu's tollai mudhiyathu pollai!!
Originally posted by Theiva

I expected Periyappa to inform about Charu's marriage to Lavanya's mother, that she agreed to marry. But sadly he did not. I did not want Nitheesh to tell about Charu's marriage to TA. Now this TA is going to think that Charu is happy with this alliance and there is no chance for him to have doubt on her, this will work in favour of Charu. She will try everything to stop her marriage like that anonymous phone call to Gokul and nobody is going to doubt her, instead of that everyone will feel for her and this girl will enjoy her innocent and cheated girl's image again. I doubt if her true colour ever would come out or if she will continue playing double game with everyone.

well said theiva... i too expected periappa to inform but he dint do tat.. and same in nitish case too to tamil today on charu wedding.. all came in wrong situation these dialogs...

and i feel somehow charu's character wil come to an end after tat doc says yes to marry her...
this double game will soon end like how it ended to vel...but for tat i don know how long we have to wait.. it may be until the end of this serial or within this month too... all in hands of kumaran... ha ha..

and at present i feel charu can get tamil a job recommended by her dad as his bank job is hanging in the air with enquiries... lets see how kumaran will give us the twist...