Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY DD M HAPPY DAT U R ON A VACATION..๐Ÿ˜›..NOW ATLEAST U CAN TAKE A REST FOR FEW DAYS..N NJOY WID UR FAMILY..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BUT DEAR..M GONNA MISS U ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT..PLZ CUM BAK SOON..TC..
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
  But in this period we will see how Maan is missing her and how he will know that he absolutely cannot even breath without his darling Hosiarpur Express..  he will miss the Mishty chatter of his Shona and will miss seeing deep in to the eyes of his khawb... 
kya baath hai.. al 4 names HP, shona, misti n kwab in one sentence๐Ÿ‘
a2zahid thumbnail
she really deserves dis holidays bcoz she wrked soo hard
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Our Drashti darling really deserves a break!!!!!!!.....About episodes I feel that they might have already shot scenes with Drashti as the cv's know that MAANEET scenes ke bina hum MAANEETIANS paagal ho jayenge๐Ÿ˜†......so let's just sit back and enjoy more scenes like yesterday' supercute MAANEET scene๐Ÿ˜‰.........i'm sure u guys are still blushing like me and re-watching the scene!!!
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes...so true..our dearest drashti needs a vacation..njoy dear n have a grt tym.....
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah she deserves holiday but why postponing marriage i mean why is it always engagement marriage stopping for these reason can't they just let marriage happen always same problem when marriage or engagement happeing i mean it's really irritating now again and again same thing and no mu hope it's getting boring
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: evasumi

Just read that Drashti would be on vacation for atleast a week while they introduce this new character...

Well for the sake of the story line now we know that there is going to be MU again or somekind of plot where Geet will have to go away for few days..

But for our dear Drashti... I am glad Drashti is going on vacation..  She definitely earned and deserve this vacation as when Gurmeet was sick for more then 15 days she single handedly took the show on her shoulder and kept it running..  now it is her turn to relax and spend time with her family..

Meanwhile let this new character come settle and create whatever mess she wants to..  But in this period we will see how Maan is missing her and how he will know that he absolutely cannot even breath without his darling Hosiarpur Express..  he will miss the Mishty chatter of his Shona and will miss seeing deep in to the eyes of his khawb...  Maan Singh Khurana is going to go crazy without his Geet and his sister will not be able to do anything about it...

Gosh we do have to tolerate it but if it is for the sake of our dear Drashti's rest then we will do it..

So Drashti dear enjoy your vacation and just be Drashti...  Have wonderful time with family and friends and be refreshed..  love to you from all of us at Geet forum..

Very Well said Eva..๐Ÿ˜Š..thanx for bringing some prospective atleast for me as I was becoming upset that the MAANEET Wedding is delayed AGAIN....But yeah u r rite....Both the acotrs do deserve proper rest....Gurmeet had his turn & now its Drashti's turn....Chalo hopefully those 8 days will pass away soooooon.....Geet will b back in Maan's life & THIS TIME THEY WILL GET MARRIED & v will get lots of fun, masti, dhamaal, & ofcourse romance....๐Ÿ˜‰
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Def will miss her but she deserves this!!!!!!!!!
heermeher thumbnail
MSK will be back as angry young man
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
DD does deserve a break.  have a safe vacation DD, I hope you enjoy it to the core