Well Deserve vacation for Drashti...

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Just read that Drashti would be on vacation for atleast a week while they introduce this new character...

Well for the sake of the story line now we know that there is going to be MU again or somekind of plot where Geet will have to go away for few days..

But for our dear Drashti... I am glad Drashti is going on vacation..  She definitely earned and deserve this vacation as when Gurmeet was sick for more then 15 days she single handedly took the show on her shoulder and kept it running..  now it is her turn to relax and spend time with her family..

Meanwhile let this new character come settle and create whatever mess she wants to..  But in this period we will see how Maan is missing her and how he will know that he absolutely cannot even breath without his darling Hosiarpur Express..  he will miss the Mishty chatter of his Shona and will miss seeing deep in to the eyes of his khawb...  Maan Singh Khurana is going to go crazy without his Geet and his sister will not be able to do anything about it...

Gosh we do have to tolerate it but if it is for the sake of our dear Drashti's rest then we will do it..

So Drashti dear enjoy your vacation and just be Drashti...  Have wonderful time with family and friends and be refreshed..  love to you from all of us at Geet forum..

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes that for sure, i will miss her, but i am happy that she has her break.  lets see how the others will do in her absence
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So true she really deserves it😊
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya truly said............she very well deserve this break .............will gonna miss her for sure but now its maan's turn to miss her alsoooooooo
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes... DD deserves this vacation.....

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah seriously she  deserve a vacation!! will see hw msk ill survive without his geet😆 Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DD definitely deserve break..how GC will cover up for DD worth to watch...when GC was on vacation we have seen DD single handedly did her best job so now its GC's turn😆
misty_drastifan thumbnail
well deserved break for Drasthi....
but we miss you so muchhhhhh
enjoy your vacation and come soon
i think this time cv's would have introduced Sameera character 
not Anwesha
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AGREE WITH U ON THIS SHE TRULY DESERVES A BREAK NOW AS GC ALSO TOOK BREAK TWICE N NOW OUR DEAR DD SHUD TAKE REST BUT I THINK THE CVS MIGHT BE HAVING BANK EPIS COZ WEN GC WENT 4 VACATION HE WAS PRESENT IN EVRY EPISODE

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup agree Drashti really deserves the break.

But how can you assume that there is gonna be a MU??🤔
Hope its your prediction only.
Edited by Asmiiish - 13 years ago