Well Deserve vacation for Drashti... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyyyyyyy DRASHTI...................

REFRESH and COME BACK soon yaarrrrrrrrr

miss u so much..........
Yes our Drashti "Geet" deserves a good vacation. It will be entertaining  to see Maan go crazy, missing Geet all the time Edited by bhabha - 13 years ago
she deserved d break.........m glad dat she will get some rest too.........
She will be missed greatly.....................but she desreves the break....😊
she will be missed a lot, coz geet is  incomplete without her and gc
yes...well deserved....hope she will be back with bang
guys...this could also mean that Geet team officially has an episode bank....wonderful news na?!
Yea I think they must have done sequence with Drashti and Gurmeet or may be they will show less of Geet Scenes and must have shot those in advance and will just add those in present story line or they will develop this sister of Maan and brother of NT track and add in few pre shot scences of drashti..

But She certainly deservs this break and though we feel little disappointed and always want to see Maaneet scenes but our adorable actors need break from their so hectic schedule where they have to work now 6 days a week and that also more then 12-15 hours a day... So I think they are in need of this vacation more then we do....

If someone calls me to work on Saturday..  OMG I just would like to change my job the 2nd day!!!!   imagin these actors have no choice but to work nonstop..  One day a week is not enough to rewind after working nonstop for sixdays...

So let's wish Drashti all the best for her vacation and rest and refreshing funfulled time with family and friends...
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
Drashti has been working so hard and she truly deserve some vacation. Hope she enjoys her time off and comes back well rested. However I will miss her very much.
She does deserve a super vacation...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Even though we will miss her😭😭.....It is a well deserved break....πŸ˜‰