Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

We wish that MKAP goes on for many more years!

Congrats to the entire team! And to AB who's completed his first successful year on TV! πŸ₯³

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elle45

We wish that MKAP goes on for many more years!

Congrats to the entire team! And to AB who's completed his first successful year on TV! πŸ₯³

truee yaarrrr this is arhaannnnnn first ever seraill..his debust serailllll.....lotss offff congratulationss too him,mmm😳😳😳
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes, pratigya..................😊

congratulations to the entire team of pratigya.................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

u know i never intended to watch it after the first episode, but then i saw kriya's first meeting and
all i remember is that i have nose dived into the deep intense eyes of krishna and bestowed my heart to kriya and pratigya and especially krishna/Arhaan.................☺️ pratigya tought be what is the meaning of addiction............every second of my previous year revolved around pratigya..............and i hope this continues for some more years to come......πŸ˜ƒ

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhakarn

congratulations to the entire team of pratigya.................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

u know i never intended to watch it after the first episode, but then i saw kriya's first meeting and
all i remember is that i have nose dived into the deep intense eyes of krishna and bestowed my heart to kriya and pratigya and especially krishna/Arhaan.................☺️ pratigya tought be what is the meaning of addiction............every second of my previous year revolved around pratigya..............and i hope this continues for some more years to come......πŸ˜ƒ

same here dhanya............me also watched it 4m kriya first meet.n simply loved d wat krishna was admiring prats........the look in his eyes.............😍😍
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhakarn

congratulations to the entire team of pratigya.................πŸ‘

true dhakarn......mera bhi yahi haalll haiiiii..................it is arhaannnnn andd krishna's first entryyy his unique styleeeee hiss lubbbbbbbbb whichh made mee crazzyy afterr himmmm anddd off the serialllllll...........................😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³noww i cantt even imagineee myy lifee withoutttt krishnaaa and pratigyaaaaaa...........krishnaaa has becume a partt off myyy lifeee............andd will alwaysss beeeeee😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haapy anniversary mkap

it was a pleasure in knowing all d characters.

i was addicted for the past 10 months.

though no more a huge fan of the drama but

i have no doubt about the great potential of all the thakurs

u all r simply rocking!!!!!

hope u make me an addict again
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

same here dhanya............me also watched it 4m kriya first meet.n simply loved d wat krishna was admiring prats........the look in his eyes.............😍😍

yes.................never been affected with  such a scene in my life.........and i have been watching serials for the past 15 years................😊 no serial managed to hook me like pratigya..........i used to watch KSBKBT too without missing any episodes but never ever felt to watch any repeat telecasts..........pratigya is my drug, my addiction and i am proud rather that embarrassed in admitting it.................and all my family members make fun of me bec of this addiction.........but no problem............πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here dhanya............me also watched it 4m kriya first meet.n simply loved d wat krishna was admiring prats........the look in his eyes.............😍😍[/QUOTE]

yes.................never been affected with  such a scene in my life.........and i have been watching serials for the past 15 years................😊 no serial managed to hook me like pratigya..........i used to watch KSBKBT too without missing any episodes but never ever felt to watch any repeat telecasts..........pratigya is my drug, my addiction and i am proud rather that embarrassed in admitting it.................and all my family members make fun of me bec of this addiction.........but no problem............πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] well i loved d show KTH..n d character of sujal but krishna is a unique character....never thought that i whd like a character like krishna .typical mahood guy..............but d way he supports his wife n loves her is simply addorable n cover all d flwas in his character..............i admire arhaan more than rajeev khandelwal.....as d way arhaan has played d role...........it shows how gr8 actor he is........specially wen he is complete oposite 2 his onscreen character.............😳😳
            ohhh ......in my clg days b4 leaving d house i try 2 watch it's repeat at 7.30......than my whole day goes perfactly................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A hearty congratulation to entire team of MKAP, hope this serial gets utmost success and its name is written in GOLDEN WORDS in the history of indian television. Also, today's day marks 1 year of completion of our sweetheart aka Arhaan's career on screen. May he & his career stay blessed.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall."-----Vince Lombardi πŸ˜‰

This is for KRIYA/
ARJA

Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago