HAPPY PRATIGYA FIRST ANNIVERSARYY

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
ALL MYY SISTERS ANDDFRIENDSSSSSS................COME ON YAAR 
TODAY IS MANN KI AWAAZ PRATIGYA'S MYYYYYY BESTESTT MYY FAVOURITE SERIAL'S FIRSTT ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HAPPYYYYYYY FIRST ANNIVERSARYYYYYYY TOO MANN KI AWAAZ PRATIGYA ANDD TO WHOLE CAST OFF PRATIGYAAAAAAAAA....TO ARHAANNNNNN TO POOJA ANDDD ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF PRATIGYAAAAAAAAA
this is the very first serial of my lifee to which i m attached soo muchhh.............it hass becomee a veryy internal part off myy lifee whichh i cant forgetttttttt everrrr.............myy mood becomes happy ..it becomes sad becuase of pratigya ...............i spend most of myy time thinking about pratigya andd YESS MYY DARLINGG MYY SWEETHEARTT MY JAAN KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAAA....... WHO HASS BECOME MYY LIFEEEEEEEE...........................
its our first anniversaryy with pratigyaaaaa..........i m veryy happyyyyyyy..................
hopee all the cast of pratigya havee a hugeee partyyyyyy bashh and enjoyy veryy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is arhaann's firstt serailllll......his debutt serailllll ...........heartiestt congratulationss too himmmmm..............wishh he continuess with his splendid workk like this for years and yearssss.......
waise arhaaan andd my speciall dayyyyyyy is yett too comeee.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
yes i hope they do doething good today. i hope we see atushi go out of tn today - and get a really romantic scene between kiya. mabe a romantic scene between kom and adharsh - seeing that the komal and jai lub estoree has come to a halt.
Originally posted by carisma2

yes i hope they do doething good today. i hope we see atushi go out of tn today - and get a really romantic scene between kiya. mabe a romantic scene between kom and adharsh - seeing that the komal and jai lub estoree has come to a halt.
yeahh dii even i reallyy wishhhhh we get see a lott off krishnaaaa andd kriyaa romanticc scenesssssss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedandd noo noo arushiiiiiiiiiii......................

dii i have commented on all ur previous EA ...........have a lookkkTongueEmbarrassed
Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

yeahh dii even i reallyy wishhhhh we get see a lott off krishnaaaa andd kriyaa romanticc scenesssssss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedandd noo noo arushiiiiiiiiiii......................

dii i have commented on all ur previous EA ...........have a lookkkTongueEmbarrassed
i ahve and thanks hun. x
oohh on all prev ones - so sweet. itna pyaar, am touched

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

i ahve and thanks hun. x
oohh on all prev ones - so sweet. itna pyaar, am touched

WELCUME DIIII andd i have commented on two previous ones .........for 3 and 4 dec..................Tongue

Congratulations to the entire team of Mann Ki Awaaz...Pratigya for completing one year!!!PartyPartyParty

yes from me HAPPY ANNIVERSARYClap TO MANN KI AWAZ PRATIGYA TEAM to arhaanStar pooja my fav actors and hope we c a romantic sceneHeart today just hope it and they may bring back our serial to again its own track bt I LOVE ITThumbs Up