Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall."-----Vince Lombardi πŸ˜‰

This is for KRIYA/
ARJA

so sweetttttt..................kriyaaaa iss suuchh an adorableeee coupleee.....nice picc...........πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
congo.....................
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to the whole MKAP team !πŸ₯³
They have done a splendid job so far though i am really disappointed with the current track. πŸ₯± But i hope they will clear up the mess soon and bring back the old magic of the show!😍 And thanks to the Cvs for giving us such a magical jodi named KriYA and such a unique show with amazing characters and lovely actors! πŸ˜›
Edited by Arine_123 - 13 years ago
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the whole Pratigya team and especially Kriya!!!πŸ₯³.  It has been a splendid journey to be a part of such a febulous show and one and only majical jodi that it has created named "KRIYA". I have never ever felt so much passion for any fictional characters and pairing. They are so mesmerizing. Long live Kriya. Though I have to admit that my joy would have been a lot more if the last two months have not happened in the history of Pratigya but nevertheless I would like to thank CV's and SP to give us such a unique and fantastic show with such talented star cast. I hope it goes on for years to come and shower us with more and more of Kriya. Good luck and Congrats one again to the entire team of PratigyaπŸ‘. Keep up the good work and please consider Viewers' emotions and end this pathetic track ASAP.
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes, pratigya..................😊

congratulations to the entire team of pratigya.................πŸ‘

u know i never intended to watch it after the first episode, but then i saw kriya's first meeting and
all i remember is that i have nose dived into the deep intense eyes of krishna and bestowed my heart to kriya and pratigya and especially krishna/Arhaan.................☺️ pratigya tought be what is the meaning of addiction............every second of my previous year revolved around pratigya..............and i hope this continues for some more years to come......πŸ˜ƒ

soooooooo true dhakarn......
me also was not interested in watching after seeing few parts of the first epi....
but wat i next saw was the Sangam one......n right from there for the past one year,i was lost somewhere in KriYa land....... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ as u said,i was actually lost in Arhaan's eyes n Krishna's undying lub.........nw it has bcom more than an obsession........
HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO THE ENTIRE MKAP TEAM!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
congrats for completing one year n i do hope that it will continue for soooo many years....only with KriYa....coz this is the only serial which i have watched for this long in my life.....
n im glad that i have got a lot of frnds here in IF only coz of MKAP......
WE ROCK GUYS!!!!!!!!
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes.................never been affected with  such a scene in my life.........and i have been watching serials for the past 15 years................😊 no serial managed to hook me like pratigya..........i used to watch KSBKBT too without missing any episodes but never ever felt to watch any repeat telecasts..........pratigya is my drug, my addiction and i am proud rather that embarrassed in admitting it.................and all my family members make fun of me bec of this addiction.........but no problem............πŸ˜†

Am addicted too....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  congrats MKAP team..... and LUB U KRIYA  ❀️
sujal777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankss Surbhi....4 this wonderful threadπŸ˜ƒ....U reminded me ..golden days of this show....πŸ‘...Plzz CV's listen 2 viewers n change d current track😭
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sujal777

Thankss Surbhi....4 this wonderful threadπŸ˜ƒ....U reminded me ..golden days of this show....πŸ‘...Plzz CV's listen 2 viewers n change d current track😭

ur welcome priyankaaaaa........................
i knoww evenn i tooooooo misss the earlierr dayssss of pratigyaaaaa................where there was onlyy krishna and kriya storylinee andd noo garbagee like arushi .....................