Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
getting interesting..continue soon...this nakku...she let a stranger in justlike that ...that tooo when she is drunk...homicidal...or say suicidal..???
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY Suvi 
the update is so so so intersesting 
who is this guy 
omg i so want to know all !
update fast !
suvi another awesome update yaar aur nice funny parts too, i loved the way he said that she looked like an angel.........., hope u do next part soon......tujhe malhoom hai na that i wont be able to read after wednesday :(.................... hope u write soon........ luv ya and see ya next year (nahiiiiiiiiiiiii :(
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -priya

Hi Suvi! Heyy!

I like your writing style ... very well written udpate ...👏 Aw Thanks🤗

Oh I wanna hug poor nakku ... and we have seen enough of drubk dutta in LTL here's a drunk nakku .... female devdas 😭 Koi baat nahi soon I will make her um female.....Prem! From Ajab Prem ki hazab Kahani😆 lol I am kidding

ok so this dude has to be dutta ...😳... m enjoying the suspense too ..so u aren't sick of it yet?😆 update soon!😊sure

thanks for the PM 🤗ur welcome

Take care🤗
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dosti_hamesha

suvi another awesome update yaar aur nice funny parts too, i loved the way he said that she looked like an angel.........., hope u do next part soon......tujhe malhoom hai na that i wont be able to read after wednesday :(.................... hope u write soon........ luv ya and see ya next year (nahiiiiiiiiiiiii :(

tereee liyeee haan teree liyee I willl update tomorrow😆
and thanks thanks thanks!
Have fun! I will miss you😭
You'll miss a lot of my stories and stuff though😭
See you next year!😭
Dekh you made me cry😭
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

getting interesting.Thanks.continue soon...this nakku...she let a stranger in justlike that ...that tooo when she is drunk...homicidal...or say suicidal..??? lol she thinks she can take on anyone!

Thanks for the comment tc🤗
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

HEY Suvi Hi

the update is so so so intersesting Thanks😳
who is this guy You'll find out! And you'll get sick of me leaving cliffhangers too😆
omg i so want to know all !
update fast ! sure...

Thanks for commenting
tc🤗
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Prem! I lvoed that guy ... nakku's happy club ... and she being president that will be nice ... yaa nakku ko jaldeee sse happy kar do!! sick ... naa am liking it yaar! its good work!  😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -priya

Prem! I lvoed that guy ... nakku's happy club ... and she being president that will be nice ... yaa nakku ko jaldeee sse happy kar do!! sick ... naa am liking it yaar! its good work!  😊

Nakku ka happy club..nice idea!😆 But seriously that isn't going to happen..If she thought her heart was broken..It'll be horrible in a while😈 Soweee but I will let out all the bad stuff b4 starting the good stuff
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
suvi.........nice part......so finally Dutta........i wanna see Naku reaction when she wakes up n finds Dutta.......update soon........