Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
loved your story so it is datta very nice update yar
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sure this guy is dutta.............. she is so daringbaaz she let him in...........he thinks she is female version of devdas,,,,,,,,,,OMG!!!!!!!!
nice first impression.................i likd the last part of how he made her comfortable in thebed and then his coming down to mke himself comfortable.........so sweet na..............luved this updt vry much.........
Looking frwrd fr ur nxt updt  ..........updt soooooon........ Waiting eagerlyyyyyyyyyy
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Suvi thanx for the wonderful update and PM🤗so this so called mysterious guy is Dutta😉i know won"t tell us 😆Naku is really bindas type ...iam impressed 😆....she let him in ....she is sherni 😆...aur yeah kya she is drinking😆...chalo dutta ko company mile gayi 🤣....btw i think is drinking to forget her sorrows😭poor naku ...Btw whoever this guy is is nice ....tucked her bed 😉...loved the update ...awesome yaar ...yeah kya no precap ...btw i should know by now that u like to leave give us cliffhangers or just leave us guessing😆.....will wait for the nxt part eagerly .... pls jaldi update karna ... u take care and see ya around 👍🏼👏🤗
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Great update...Thanks

Hmmm dat guy might be Dutta... yeah yeah keep the suspense n watch how i start blackmailing again lol...Not fair..I just had a really romantic idea in my head..dont forget your promise
Lol Nakku is bindas... she just let him in without even knowing him lol..did you forget that she has done 10 years of martial arts, gymming etc, she can handle herself Hailaaa female version of Devdas... i was thinking the same.. she shouldnt drink so much.. not good..!She doesn't normally...Tina will talk to her about it
Thanks for the PM..ur welcome. Continue soon..continue soon or write your treat? your choice😆

Take Care🤗
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

OMG suvi drunk Naku.. 😆 funny.. so i guess the guy is dutta and u r right the roles r def reversed😊 i loved how she corrected him for the add.. and such a gentlemen.. he made sure she was tucked in😍 He isn't that much of a gentleman..you'll find out😉

Loved it !!!!!thanks

tc you too🤗

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

Sure this guy is dutta.............. she is so daringbaaz she let him in.....daringbaaz?😆 Well she isn't scared of anything.....he thinks she is female version of devdas,,,,,,,,,,OMG!!!!!!!!

nice first impression.................i likd the last part of how he made her comfortable in thebed and then his coming down to mke himself comfortable.........so sweet na..............luved this updt vry much.........Thanks
Looking frwrd fr ur nxt updt  ..........updt soooooon........ Waiting eagerlyyyyyyyyyy okkkk

tc🤗

Originally posted by: sasha_1

loved your story so it is datta very nice update yar 

Thanks lalitha tc🤗
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Suvi thanx for the wonderful update and PM🤗ur welcomeso this so called mysterious guy is Dutta😉i know won"t tell us 😆Yes..I won't😆Naku is really bindas type ...iam impressed 😆....she let him in ....she is sherni 😆.ab woh to hai...ten years ki training ki hai..aur yeah kya she is drinking😆...chalo dutta ko company mile gayi 🤣..I know..I was thinking the same thing..btw i think is drinking to forget her sorrows😭poor naku ...Btw whoever this guy is is nice ....tucked her bed 😉.lol when I was telling this to my friends I said that he did some stuff with her in bed😉..I was joking ofcourse😆..loved the update ...awesome yaar .Thank you..yeah kya no precap .I have never given precap...aj kya special he jo aaj doongi?😆..btw i should know by now that u like to leave give us cliffhangers or just leave us guessing😆..my hobby..but I'll provide a sneak peek maybe..will wait for the nxt part eagerly .... pls jaldi update karna ... u take care and see ya around 👍🏼👏🤗

Thanks for commenting...tc🤗
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ermmmm write my treat loool 😆
ohh yeah Nakku did martial art init...
Good to know tina will talk to her bout her bad drinkin habit lol
I wont forget my promise if u give me my treat soon😉😆
u take care as well 😳
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Ermmmm write my treat loool 😆
ohh yeah Nakku did martial art init...
Good to know tina will talk to her bout her bad drinkin habit lol
I wont forget my promise if u give me my treat soon😉😆
u take care as well 😳

I thought you would want me to write your treat😆
Yes you'll get it soon....I can give you a little bit in a few minutes
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Suvi!

I like your writing style ... very well written udpate ...👏

Oh I wanna hug poor nakku ... and we have seen enough of drubk dutta in LTL here's a drunk nakku .... female devdas 😭

ok so this dude has to be dutta ...😳... m enjoying the suspense too .. update soon!😊

thanks for the PM 🤗
Edited by -priya - 13 years ago