Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Life's a Rollercoaster-updated pt 17 pg 67

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello peoples😊
Yes I am starting a new FF. This one isn't continuing on from the show, it's totally made up and Naku isn't wearing black soot.
A small character sketch:
Nakusha:
A 25 year old living in Australia, partner in business and personal advisor of Tina Mehra, her best friend and owner of Mehra Industries. 
Tina:
Naku's best friend, they know each other from college. Naku works for Tina. 
Baji:
Naku's older brother, living in India. He is a doctor and has gone to India for two years to help the kids living in slums. 
Babi & Ganpath:
Naku's parents, live in Queensland, Australia with Sethji, Naku's brother. They are financially supported by Baji, as Ganpath as broken ties with Nakusha.
Raj:
Naku's boyfriend, (the dead one) He was engaged to Naku and they lived together. He was an architect. 

I am not going to tell you about Dutta because his character is a mystery😉
Index
prt 15 pg 44
prt 16 pg 63
Suvi😳
Edited by Suvi7884 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Life's a Rollercoaster Part 1
Khoyi khoyi si hoon main
Kyun yeh dil ka haal hai
Dhundli saari khwaab hai
Ulja har khayaal hai
Saari kaliyan murja gayi
Rang unke yaadon mein reh gaye
Saare gharaande reet ke
Lehrein aayi, lehron mein beh gayi

Raah mein kal kitni chirag the
Saamne kal phoolon ki bhaag thi
Kis se kahun kaun hai jo sune
Kaante hi kyun maine hai chune
Sapne mere kyun hai kho gaye
Jaage hai kyun dil mein gumm mere
Saare kaliyan murja gayi
Rang unke yaadon mein beh gaye
Saare gharaande reet ke
Lehrein aayi, lehron mein beh gayi
Na na na ..
Kya kahun kyun yeh dil udaas hai
Ab koi door hai na paas hai
Choo le jo dil woh baatein ab kahan
Woh din kahan raatein ab kahan
Jo bhi dhakhal hai ab khawab sa
Ab dil mera hai betaab sa
Saari kaliyan murja gayi
Rang unke yaadon mein beh gaye
Saare gharaande reet ke
Lehrein aayi, lehron mein beh gayi, beh gaye

I could barely hear the soft hum of the music over the loud thuds and bands of the roller coaster. I glanced at the people hugging each other, screaming from fear and excitement, as that day's memories flashed through my mind. I remembered the way he softly caressed my cheek while brushing a loose lock of hair behind my ear. The way he sexily whispered my name and bit my ear, the way he held me close to him, as if I would go away if he loosened his grip. I'd wanted to go to the funfair that day, to ride the newly installed roller coaster. I had hugged him the entire ride, the steep falls, the slow climbs, and of course the loops, I had never thought that would be the most wretched day of my life. I remembered asking him what he would do if I died, as we headed towards a big loop. He had replied that he would kill himself, and I clamped my hand against his mouth to stop him from saying such things. I shouldn't have asked such a question in the first place, I think I jinxed his life. The loop came closer, and we were upside down. I realised that we were upside down for a second longer than we should have been.
"Why the fudge isn't this thing moving?" I had squealed, panicking.
"I don't know, it's probably a trick. Don't tell me you're scared." He joked, but I could detect the trace of fear in his voice.
Before I could have said anything else, it fell.
I screamed, but managed to hold onto the bars as the car fell down. I told him to hold on to me, I could handle it, ten years of martial arts, Pilates, yoga and gymming weren't worthless, but the fact that a small, petite  girl could support the weight of a big, bulky guy couldn't be registered by his brain. Male ego, you see? It was too late, he could barely hold onto my shoe. I thought we would make it, but my darned ballet shoe slipped off. I screamed as I watched him fall, his eyes closed, prepared for his death. Those few moments seemed like eternity. A man helped me down. I was too numb to do anything. I couldn't remember what happened next. I didn't want to remember what happened next.

A man shoved past me, bringing me back to the present. I don't know why I came here, after a whole year I was visiting this place. The roller coaster was still there. It made me angry, made me want to yell and kick it, but I couldn't. My parents had thought I would get over him, but it is hard to get over true love. I couldn't stand staring at the roller coaster anymore, the loud voices, the sounds of the machinery, all of it horrified me. I turned around and ran as fast as I could, hoping that somehow I would be able to find him.Nothing of that sort happened, it never did, no matter how hard I wished. I sat in my car, tears streaming down my face. I wiped them away, only to make room for new ones to fall. I drove, carelessly ignoring all of the rules I had learnt in driving school.

So...did you like it?
Suvi
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nakkus BF Raj is dead..............but she cant forget him for he was her true luv...........she is mistaken..........Raj was her first luv..........her true luv is yet to cum, right.......Dutta..........Where is Dutta????????????

Nice one ......... keep going.........a nice nd new start
plz updt soooooooon.
Add me to ur PM list, if possible......
hav a wonderful week with Tasha putting their right leg frwrds towards their LS
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ushankitvc

Nakkus BF Raj is dead..............but she cant forget him for he was her true luv...........she is mistaken..........Raj was her first luv..........her true luv is yet to cum, right.......Dutta..........Where is Dutta????????????

Nice one ......... keep going.........a nice nd new start
plz updt soooooooon.
Add me to ur PM list, if possible......
hav a wonderful week with Tasha putting their right leg frwrds towards their LS

She loved Raj a lot..you'll find out in next few updates...
Be patient,its only the first part...Dutta will come soon😆
Thankyou..and sure I will PM you😊
Take care
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Suvi thanx for the new FF🤗thanx for the character description😉wow baaji is naku"s bro interesting ...waitin for dutta"s and his family"s intro..wow u are creating suspense here😉😆
Thanx for the first part ....Omg naku"s BF died😲she cannot forget him ...i can"t wait till dutta meets her ...Tasha match is made in heaven....Why naku"s parents have broken ties with naku...Loved the song nice pick yaar ...will wait for the nxt part...hopefully we get to see dutta in nxt part...pls jaldi update karna ....PM me......u take care and see ya around 👍🏼👏🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Suvi thanx for the new FF🤗thanx for the character description😉wow baaji is naku"s bro interesting ...waitin for dutta"s and his family"s intro..wow u are creating suspense here😉😆

Thanx for the first part ....Omg naku"s BF died😲she cannot forget him ...i can"t wait till dutta meets her ...Tasha match is made in heaven....Why naku"s parents have broken ties with naku...Loved the song nice pick yaar ...will wait for the nxt part...hopefully we get to see dutta in nxt part...pls jaldi update karna ....PM me......u take care and see ya around 👍🏼👏🤗

Thanks for the congratulations...made me really happy to know you liked it😊 Only Ganpath doesn't like Naku, Bbai always secretly meets her...she just stays with Ganpath because he is her husband and because of Sethji..Sure I will PM you...and I will make Baji as fun loving and cute as he is in the show...you'll see (or read, actually)
 t.c😊🤗
suvi this ia so AMAZING, so proud of u yaar, i have a feeling ur going to become a really famous author oneday............
and yaar i feel so special that me and san already read ur story first. pliz keep doing it cuz it makes me sooooooooo SPECIAL.............     and all i could say is AWESOME, AWESOME, AWSOME......👏👏👏
mujhe dena pehle ok, lol jkes but kinda serious too...........
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Aww thanks jess!! Yes ofcourse I will show you first😊.....thankyou so much....Well I hope I become a famous author some day, b4 I go to India preferably😆
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey loved ur ff ...the first part was really very graphically described..i hope u do become an author ...you have great potential...loved the song too..plz PM me when you next update...will be waiting.