Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1 sec...STOP STOP.......sanz is at my home now😃....we both are drooling on our baby together🤣
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ---ishita---

I hope she Extends her stay in US!! 😆

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i agree
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: wickedangel

it might have been because Geet is an Endemol show and that PH loves Monaya so they might want Sanaya to do a cameo in their show...but you cant have both Sanaya and AB in that show together doing a negative role🤔...so its prolly not true....

but even if it was I know Sanaya would rock that cameo and for the first time I would be rooting for a vamp! 😆

ya that rumor and whatever comes bcz endemol loves monaya and geet is their venture but i don't think sush ma'am will give sanaya a negative role ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†may be sush ma'am will give them cameo to greet that show's leads for their marriage but negative i don't think ðŸ˜†
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
@ didi- this is my OFFICIAL break so plz dont kick me out hon🤣🤣
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samratrocks

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i agree

right decision 
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

1 sec...STOP STOP.......sanz is at my home now😃....we both are drooling on our baby together🤣

arre ha how can i forgot oww ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and that's why me and mohit r having fun here watching sanaya and u on webcam ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ur baby is watching u ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanaya in geet... thats ok... but negative role???😳  nahhhhh i don't think so...
but yeah is sanaya does it... m sure she'll rock the role.. as we all know sanaya ia a versatile actor... She is the best in any and everything!!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

arre ha how can i forgot oww ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and that's why me and mohit r having fun here watching sanaya and u on webcam ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ur baby is watching u ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

😲 FAINTS**

for two reasons......

first........he is watching me😲🤣

second............WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING WITH HIM.....LEAVE HIM RIGHT AWAY🤣🤣
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Sanaya in geet... thats ok... but negative role???😳  nahhhhh i don't think so...
but yeah is sanaya does it... m sure she'll rock the role.. as we all know sanaya ia a versatile actor... She is the best in any and everything!!

arre net problem solved good good ðŸ˜‰
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashizin

ya that rumor and whatever comes bcz endemol loves monaya and geet is their venture but i don't think sush ma'am will give sanaya a negative role ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†may be sush ma'am will give them cameo to greet that show's leads for their marriage but negative i don't think ðŸ˜†

but aashi whats wrong with a cameo negative role until they find an awesome show as leads....I think it takes time to find a good project so if this is what she would want to do then it will be fun for us too....Sanaya is an incredible actor and she deserves to show the level of her talent...and man if she enters Geet then this girl will overshadow everyone there😉

dont get me wrong guys I want Monaya to come back together soon too but with so many shows on air right now it might take any actor some time to find a good enough project for them....and in the mean time if they want to do some other things then I say go for it!! 😳