Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

arjun is currently in goa- are u really in touch with them- can u plzz clear the rumors regarding arjun u mentioned in ur post?

just as all of us are connected wid him so as i.. and before his trip to GOA he said if any further projects i signed will update my fans but dis rumor really surprised me.
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

Arrey yaar aashi why are you getting worried yaar?? She's NOT in india.. i'm sure.. she'll be back somewhere around 20th!! ROFLL.. I'm toh laughing at this rumor🤣 MJHT leads getting -ve roles🤣

Don't u know.. she came all the way from US jst to gave an audition for the -ve role 😲 🤣
Originally posted by: MyInfatuationz

just as all of us are connected wid him so as i.. and before his trip to GOA he said if any further projects i signed will update my fans but dis rumor really surprised me.

@blod: oh i see the connection...rofllllllll

we know his blog update.....can't say abt others but arti will surely not play cameos or side characters now after mjht & i guess same for ur favs too
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---ishita---

Don't u know.. she came all the way from US jst to gave an audition for the -ve role 😲 🤣

lolssss ..
aashizin thumbnail

Arrey yaar aashi why are you getting worried yaar?? She's NOT in india.. i'm sure.. she'll be back somewhere around 20th!! ROFLL.. I'm toh laughing at this rumor🤣 MJHT leads getting -ve roles🤣

😆i am not worried yar ðŸ˜† i know she is not in india but asking if i missed something ðŸ˜†
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

@blod: oh i see the connection...rofllllllll

we know his blog update.....can't say abt others but arti will surely not play cameos or side characters now after mjht & i guess same for ur favs too

wats so funny about it???@blod: oh i see the connection...rofllllllll

did i mention m the only person who connects ??
-Jyotika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---ishita---

🤣🤣🤣 San was in US on 3rd.. we all MoNaya fans know this well, Mohit himself told us.. and ekdum se Sunshine production called her and she took the next flight and came back to Mumbai to give audition for a -ve role!!🤣🤣
MyInfatuationz thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 San was in US on 3rd.. we all MoNaya fans know this well, Mohit himself told us.. and ekdum se Sunshine production called her and she took the next flight and came back to Mumbai to give audition for a -ve role!!🤣🤣

thats what i was thinking....😕 apny Sweet BF ki b'day miss krdi but ye audition kaisy agaya???
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it might have been because Geet is an Endemol show and that PH loves Monaya so they might want Sanaya to do a cameo in their show...but you cant have both Sanaya and AB in that show together doing a negative role🤔...so its prolly not true....

but even if it was I know Sanaya would rock that cameo and for the first time I would be rooting for a vamp! 😆
Edited by wickedangel - 13 years ago
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
JO bhi hai... news ney SAGUN and Mayur ko jagaa dya hai... masti and craziness is back again... well have fun and lets wait ye rumor hai ya kuch ar ðŸ˜›