Sanaya as Anwesha in Geet

MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey fellows m crazy MJHTIAN but a sudden rumor or news really shake me.. just got a news that Sanaya Irani is back from US for special appearance in Geet show as Anwesha.. well don't know exactly but i don't want her as a negative role or any bashing role in Geet.. moreover Mohit sehgal is also back to Mumbai for his new show.. still not confirm about it. i just want to know anyone know about dis? did i miss some post regarding dis?? Arjun will also play role as Vamp of Geet brother.. so many rumors or news around.

plss friends help me naa... m dying to know truth...😊

Mod u can close topic but i need to know about it.

thanks 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Natasha- thumbnail
Why do you think she will do a negative role ?
Edited by -Natasha- - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
 ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  I hope its not true.. ðŸ˜† Lets hope for the best..😳
-Natasha- thumbnail
And from where did you get this news ?
lolz not bothered abt sanaya but wht's this?Arjun will also play role as Vamp of Geet brother.. so many rumors or news around.???

where do u get such infos?
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope she Extends her stay in US!! 😆
-Jyotika- thumbnail
ROFLL.. Hun can you tell me from where did you get this news??
Wll according to me it is totally untrue!! How is that possible yaar.. all mjht characters getting -ve roles??😲🤣 Mohit is still in Delhi.. he'll come back to Mumbai on 9th for auditions of some new show!! In fact right now he's enjoying in Mossurie and Hrishikesh!!😃 San is still in US.. she'll be back in a month. somewhere around 20th i think!!
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Natasha-

Why do you think she will do a negative role ?

coz MANEET are lead roles.. jannuables for geetians just as Sagun's for MJHTIANS.. so the Maneet are going to married in upcoming episodes and dis character is portraying as it really influence dem just lyk KABAB mein HADDI and i don't want SAGUN, MAYUR to be lyk dat... they need break and moreover they deserve new story and new character n new avtar. 
aashizin thumbnail
i thinks that's rumor bcz nothing come in such a light and sanaya is still in U.S and where do u know abt this rumor if u have any reliable source do share it with us till that its totally rumors 
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Where did u  read this news from? you got this news Any releable source site? i dont think its true.I think  after getting so much fame from mjht as lead actor  she wont do negitive role.