Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@jsdoll well i m working on my next ff.hope u get it soon.
wow123 thumbnail
 Part 3

In the morning Abhi dropped Nikki home, they didn't converse but still understood each others silence. 

Abhi entered his house and found Jiah in the drawing room,purposely avoiding her ,he proceed towards his room. Jiah looked at him and asked "Where have u been the whole night?" Abhi stoped in his track and turned towards her "Its none of your business". Jiah got furious at this "It is, I m your wife if u haven't forgoten". Abhi smiled and said  "I wish I could forget but a person never forgets his mistake because of which he has to suffer his entire life". Jiah got upset "Why do  u always behave like this with me". Abhi questioned "You already know the answer ,specially after what u did". Jiah got confused "What have I done?"  

Abhi divert from topic and asked "What were u doing in Sanjeevani party when you weren't even invited?"

Jiah smiled sarcastically "oh so ur love Nikki has already told u about the party". She relaxed herself on the sofa "Well my hubby got the invitation, so I didn't need any separate invitation for  the party". Jiah eyed him "What complaint did ur lady love make to u against me?"

Abhi warned her "Don't bring Nikki in this". Jiah raised her eye brow in question "Why? She is the one who started all this, I m just finishing it". Abhi confusedly asked "What had she started?"

" She is the one who comes btw us. She is the reason of our broken marriage".

Abhi raised his hand to stop her rant  "Don't blame her. Its u who is responsible for our broken marriage. Our marriage was over much before she came into my life". Jiah got frustrated "How? U r blaming me for no reason. I had told u many times that there is nothing btw me and Rajesh. He was my bf before our marriage but after that I was meeting him only as a friend". Abhi shook his head in disgust "Yeah, in our bedroom on the bed with bare bodies, Right ? Please Jiah u can fool others ,not me".

Jiah got shocked as she didn't know that Abhi was aware of that.  

Abhi continued "If u think that I don't know anything about it then u r wrong. U always sent servants away whenever he came to meet u. U thought that I was busy in hospital n was never going to know about it. Do you remember one day I told u that I m going to come home late because I had a meeting for 4-5 hours?, that day my meeting got cancelled, so I came home early. I caught u both in my room but didn't disturb u guys. U know why because we both know very well that from the very beginning our marriage was more of a responsibility than a relationship".  

Jiah tried to justify herself "Yes I admit it that I had a physical relationship with my bf but have u ever tried to know why would a married woman like me have to look for other guy than u. The love, care and satisfaction that I should have got from my husband, I had to look for that in another man". Abhi replied "Love is not all about being physical but for that two ppl have to be emotionally attached with other which never developed btw us". Jiah said in anger "How could it develop when u didn't have time for me. U spent all the time in hospital and rest of the time u wasted in ur mom's baby-sitting". Abhi screamed "Jiah!!" Jiah loudly said "Don't scream! U said on the first night that u needed some time to accept this relationship, u  behaved as if I was a burden on u and went to sleep on the couch ,as if u would get an infection if you slept with me on the same bed. U insulted me Dr. Abhimanyu Modi ,at every given opportunity. U never gave me respect, love and the position which I deserved as ur wife . So what did you want  from me?, to beg u for your love? If I had physical relation with another, then its ur fault not mine because u never give me either time, love or respect". 

Abhi replied "U always wanted to marry me but I refused it because I wanted to concentrate on my carrier for which I had been preparing myself for years. My career was the only dream which me n my dad saw together. After my dad left, my dream was to fulfill  his last wish under any situation n circumstance. I was never close to anyone except him but I always listened n agreed to my moms decision. My dad's last words to me were ,that I take care of my mom and never ever hurt her. U took advantage of that .When u found out that I was not interested in u, u went to my mom to convince her that u were the right choice for me. U knew very well that I couldn't say 'No' to mom. I tried to make her understand  that I wanted to concentrate on my career  n would soon get married to the girl which she chooses for me in the near future. But all my effort went in vain, she was not ready to understand and said "This marriage is not going to affect ur career in anyway. I want to see my son settle down in life. I want someone to take care of him. No one can predict when I also have to leave like ur father". She said "I  also feel lonely at home when u r out for work. I also need company at home .When u r not around, Jiah's company fills the emptiness in my life".  Abhi got teary "Mom didn't give me a chance to argue further. But I never imagined that I was going to commit the biggest mistake of my life which not even ruined my career but my personnel life too". 

We married as per your wish, mom was very happy that day but I never saw her happy after that. I don't know what exactly happened btw u two, that my mom agreed with ur decision to send me with u to live in a separate house. The reason because of which she agreed  to get me  married , suddenly changed. She was now arguing with me that I was forgetting my dad's last words "I'll do everything which my mom tells me to do without raising any questions". I hated whenever she did that, first she emotionally blackmailed me to marry u n now she wanted me to leave her alone. Sometimes I felt like a puppet whose decision is taken by two unreasonable women.

Abhi complained "U r the one who separated me from my mom. U always took decision for ur own selfish motive". Jiah replied "I just wanted some privacy ,that's why I took decision of living separately. I took that decision, so that we could  get some privacy and space which our relation needs. Don't blame me that I  separated u from ur mom. Ur mom's home was hardly an hr away from ours". Abhi replied "U knows that it was difficult for me to daily travel to mom's home as I always came home late. U did it purposely so that I couldn't meet my mom.  Mom always thought about u before anyone. She agreed with all ur decisions so that I didn't blame u of what ever happened. Whenever I visited her she asked only one question "How is Jiah? Are you happy with her?"  I always lied to her that yes I m happy, because I didn't want her to curse herself for making a wrong choice for her son. But somewhere she knew that I was not happy with u. This was the reason of her depression. If u would have visited her once in a while , it  may have helped her to recover but no, u did not even like me to visit her".  Jiah Replied in equal irritation "See u only care about ur mom, u never think about my feelings, need, expectation and desire. It's so easy for u to blame me. Truth is that u had all the time for ur mom even when u came home late. Can u tell me a single day when u didn't visit ur mom's home? I know it was all ur mom's plan who behaved like angel in front of u but take u far from me. She was actually making a bad image of mine in front of u. Ur mom was actually riling u up against me. I was the one who was left alone with no support, love and care".  

Abhi said disbelievingly "I can't believe it, the woman who always took ur side instead of her son, u r blaming her? Jiah u r not worthy of anyones loves and care".

Abhi thought it was a waste of time to argue with her and started walking towards his room. Jiah came in front of him to block his way and said "Really! U r talking as if ur mom had to suffer a lot because of me. I thought by  living in separate houses, the things btw us will change. I got more time with you, may be we would come closer. But no!, nothing was changed it got even worse; u went daily to ur mom's place n came home only to sleep. Have U ever thought how it was for me?". Abhi replied "This is the problem with u, u just think about urself that's all. Mom was suffering from high blood pressure and depression, in this condition someone had to be there with her but she always sent me back home for u". Jiah said "See whenever I talk about myself u bring others btw us. I wanted u but u always ignored me as if I dont exist for u. Ur mom did not go away even when she was physically  far from home. But this time I m not going to take any chances of anyone  coming btw us". 

Abhi turned his face as he didn't want to take the argument further but Jiah again came in front of his face. Jiah said in confidence "The place that u never gave me in ur life. That place I'll never let Nikki to take in ur life. Nikki has to suffer as she is trying to take my position which I can't tolerate. I'll make her life a living hell, where she can't even have u n her so called friends. I promised u that Dr. Abhimanyu Modi!!"

Jiah left from there in furious mood. Abhi stood still with tears in his eyes , her last sentence completely shaken his heart. Abhi sat down on the sofa and promised himself "No Jiah, not this time. I'll not let u play with Nikki's life as u did  with mine. To reach Nikki u have to face me first ".

-------------------------------------------

Nikki was pacing in her room thinking what she was going to tell her friends but whenever she thought about that ,flashback of her with Abhi last night came in her mind. She got upset and sat on the bed with her head resting on her palm supporting the elbow on her knee. She couldn't think of what she had to, instead ended up thinking of what she shouldn't. She couldn't make out whether she should go back to Sanjeevani or not. If she goes, then she would have to face her friends but if she doesn't then may be her friends would go n ask questions from Abhi. The last nights incident was not leaving her mind for a second and she thought "When I myself don't know till now why Abhi had such an effect on me even though I  know he is married, then how can I  make  my friends understand. It was just impossible for her to answer her friends questions". But the thought  of them questioning  Abhi scared her more, so at last she decided she would go to Sanjeevani. How long could she run from them? The more she runs more difficult it becomes to face them. One day she had to face it , so it was better to face them now.

She got ready to leave for Sanjeevani and with lots of courage entered.

Now!, This day will decide what was going to happen in her near future. She not only had to face her friends but Abhi also after last nights incidence. After last nights incidence ,she realized that Abhi n she, both still had the same feelings for each other. Their separation after jiah had made them even more impatient in longing for each other.

------------------------------------------- 

All  the gang except Atul were at Armaan's place to discuss how they were going to deal with Nikki's matter.

Ridhimma put her hand on Armaan's shoulder and said "Armaan we have to think twice before we do or say aything. U know this matter is very delicate. Our slightest mistake can cause trouble for Nikki". Armaan clutched her hand in his and squeezed it to assure her by saying "I know that basket. Nikki is my best friend; I also care for her reputation. Don't worry I m not going to do anything which harms her reputation in anyway". Muskaan interrupted them n asked "It means we r going to leave Modi so easily". Armaan turned his face from ridzy to muski "No not at all. Abhimanyu has to pay for what he did to Nikki".

Anjali curiously asked "How??" Armaan gave a wicked smiled n said "Have patience Anjali. I m soon going to tell u what u all have to do. But before that we all have to convey to Nikki that no matter what, we are always there for her". Rahul cut him n warned them "But don't forget that Abhimanyu is the head of Sanjeevani. We still r working under him".

Muskaan teased him "oh so u are scared ?, then run away from here. We don't need ppl like u".

Rahul got silenced and Armaan brought them back form fighting zone "Guys we will solve ur problem later on. But right now we have to talk to Nikki". Ridhimma agreed with him "Yes ,Armaan is right. Nikki needs all our support. I think we should all leave for Sanjeevani now".

They all got ready and left for Sanjeevani together. All of them were going to join Sanjeevani now on as resident doctors. They were not interns anymore and  didn't have to work under anyone.

Edited by wow123 - 13 years ago
hemvb thumbnail
add me to your pm list plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i love AN!!!!!!! they are the best :)
wow123 thumbnail
Part 4                 

Nikki reached Sanjeevani and found Atul busy in  reading a file at nurse station. She rushed toward him to ask about what happened after she left the party. Atul noticed someones questioning gaze on him n looked up to find Nikki standing besides him with a worried expression. Nikki asked "What happened after I left?" . Atul stared at her n asked "Why did u run away?" Nikki tells him with helpless expression "Atul I was scared". Atul tried to make her understand "Nikki we all r friends". Nikki interrupts him and said "I know that Atul that's why I m scared. I don't want to loose them. To face your beloved ones is much more difficult than others". Atul tried consoling her by putting his hand around her shoulder "Nikki, how long can u run now when everyone knows the truth about you n Abhi's relation". Nikki lowered her eyes in an attempt to hide her pain "I think you are right I have to face it no matter how difficult it going to be for me". Atul smiled and said "Remember one thing I am always there for you". Nikki returns the smile and hears Armaan voice from behind "not only you Atul but we all are". Atul looks towards them; Nikki turned around to find all the gang there with a smile on their faces rather than questioning eyes.

All proceeded towards Atul and Nikki, Armaan put his hand around Nikki "Hey Niks how can u forget your best friend, u'll always find me standing beside you". Nikki is unable to meet the eyes of Armaan and speaks in a feeble voice "Ahh... Armaan I was going to tell you about it" Armaan stopped her from giving explanation "Nikki we don't need any answer which makes you uncomfortable. I promise that none of us  is going to raise any question regarding this , until u feel like speaking about it your own. Ok ?". Nikki eyes get teary hearing this ,  the fear from which she was running had disappear in seconds after meeting her friends. She hug Armaan tightly and wasn't able to stop her tears from flowig which were washing away her fear. She felt lucky that she had at least friends who were always their to support her. She wished that everyone was blessed with friends like hers. All smiled and Muskaan said "Its time for group hug!" All hug in a group and say "Yay!!"

One stern voice breaks their hug "Silence please. This is a hospital; we have to maintain  silence here. Now you all are resident doctor here not interns anymore". Everyone turned to see Dr. Shashank standing there with hands crossed across his chest. One more man standing beside him, watched them all in amusement specially Nikki who was smiling. After such a long time he himself was smiling watching Nikki's smile. That one smile was giving him so much pleasure, this man was none other than Dr. Abhimanyu Modi. But after seeing him all Nikki's friends smile disappeared, strange anger and hatred took over them. All of them controlled their emotions specially Armaan who was not able to tolerate his presence. Dr. Shashank teasing them with fond smile said "At least now you all behave like responsible doctors. Your internship period is over". All doctors smiled hearing this and Armaan replied on everyone's behalf "Don't worry Dr. Shashank we all will do our best and not give you any chance for complaint. It's just that we all have met after long time from where we started our journey". Dr. Shashank gave an assuring smile "I know that Dr. Malik, It's good to see you all back in Sanjeevani. Isn't it Dr. Modi?" and turned his face towards him. "Yes, Dr. Gupta you are absolutely right. Finally the time has come where our interns turned doctor takes Sanjeevani to new heights" replied in professional tone. Dr. Shashank takes a leave from there after wishing them all best of luck.

Abhi proceed 'Welcome you all in Sanjeevani". Armaan interrupted him "I don't think you need to welcome us in Sanjeevani as it is our own place. I think we should welcome those ppl who are new and some ppl not even welcome but still here". Abhi took a deep breathe and understood that Nikki was right ,that now he has to fight with them also. He thinks in his mind "Jiah , isn't she enough for me to fight with that god has sent these devils also. Life is already a hell to live , now they are planning to make it worse than that. Before Sanjeevani was the only place where he used to come to forget his home tensions but now even here he not get his piece of mind". The tension  btw two people was clearly visible now which usually was hidden before. All were gazing at him like a pack of lions look at their food. Armaan and others came forward leaving Nikki and Ridhima behind and Armaan said in a warning tone "We all are here now together and if any one tries to hurt our friend, then he better be prepared for the consequence". Abhi felt like punching him on his nose right way but he was also controlling his emotions as they were standing in Sanjeevani. Abhi thought in irritation  "What does  he think of himself? He knows nothing what Nikki and I went thru. But its his habit from the beginning to jump into conclusion without knowing the real truth. First he jumped into the matter of Patil where Nikki misinterpreted him. Than he again jumped to the conclusion that I was trying to molest Nikki ,whereas I wanted to express my feeling to Nikki"   

Armaan said indirectly to hurt Abhi "I think we should add one more rule to Sanjeevani Dr. Modi, so that no senior male doctor can take advantage of junior female ones". This was the limit of Abhi's patience , to show Armaan border line he said in calm voice "I don't think we need that Dr. Malik, what a person does in his personnel life is something private. I think we should stop interfering in other's personnel life. We are not kids that we should impose rules on the people. We all are doctors here so we should remain here as professionals and stay in our limits in order to maintain the harmony of the hospital". Abhi and Armaan were facing each other as if at any point of time this hospital was going to convert into a boxing ring and they would start hitting each other with their fist rather than words. There was complete silence between them now because both knew that if anyone spilt a single word against the other, then they would surely loose patience. They both stood giving each other killing looks, on Armaan side there was Ridhima, Atul, Anjali, Muskan, Rahul and Nikki but on Abhi's side there was no one except Nikki. He knows that Nikki was not physically present with him but some where deep inside ,she is with him. He could guarantee that after what happened last night, she would run away from her friends  to warn him against her friends. That was the biggest strength for him to fight even if the whole world went against him.

Abhi looked at Nikki's worried expression which worried him as well. He knew that whenever anything like this happens ,she felt miserable. She was torn btw those two which made her helpless, she was not able to fumble any word in this condition because it would make people against her . Abhi don't want to drag Nikki once again in same dilemma and said "I have a meeting with board's members" and took a leave from there. Nikki came forward to face Armaan, held his hand and said "Armaan, everything is finished between me and Abhi. So it's better to leave this matter here". She was very well aware that it was the biggest lie of her life.  What happened last night was proof enough that they still felt for each other strongly and their separation had made them longing for other. But she had lied to her friends because she didn't want them to hurt Abhi in anyway as it hurt her in return. Armaan put his hand above her and said "I am glad that it finished. Frankly speaking he was never a perfect match for u. You deserve much better than him. We all will help you to find a good, smart, loving and caring partner". Nikki gave a fake smile to them and thought: she didn't know whether Abhi was a perfect match or not but her heart only wanted him.After that all left for their respective duties.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armaan was at the nurse Station after his duty finished, checking some files. When someone called him from behind, "Hello, Dr. Malik".  He turned around to find Jiah standing behind him "Remember we met at the party". Armaan give one sided smile "How can I forget you Mrs. Modi". Soon his others friends except Nikki who was still busy in her duty, joined him at nurse station to notice Jiah  talking to him. Armaan asked "So you here to meet Dr. Modi?" Jiah replied "No''., please don't tell him that I m here. I am here for my check up with gynecologist. Actually I want to give him a surprise. I hope you understand". This sentence is heard by all Nikki's friends whose anger now reaches to their extreme. Jiah asked them "Well I want to know why you all shocked to hear that I am Abhimanyu's wife. Didn't he ever tell you that he is married? Well it's not his fault, he is very reserved from nature and usually doesn't open up with people about his personal life . Ok I'll take leave now and best of luck to you all for your new beginning".  Armaan couldn't stop himself from thinking how Dr. Modi betrayed his friend, how he used her and threw her from his life. He was not only using his friends to fulfill his need but was also betraying his wife. Now he is family planning, he has to pay for what he did to his innocent friend who gave up her life and trust for this selfish person, for whom she had a fight with her friends. He is not going to leave him so easily; he has to pay what he did to her.

Armaan said "He is such a bast***. If god forgives my one sin then I'll kill him". Rahul and Muskaan said in unison "You are right Armaan. We have to act as soon as possible". Atul agreed "Yes. Sometimes I also feel like doing something to him  but couldn't  as I was alone". "Don't worry Champ. We'll all teach him a lesson" replied Armaan. Anjali asked "How?" and Armaan said "first let's go and find him". Ridhimma hesitatingly said "I don't think we should do anything like that". Armaan surprised with Ridhimma statement  said "What? You mean we just leave him and forget what he did to our Nikki". Ridhimma tried to make Armaan understand "I am not saying that, but first we have to find the whole truth from Nikki and then take any action". Armaan furiously said "I  promised Nikki that I am not going to ask anything from her. She has taken a decision to move forward with difficulty. Now you want me to scratch her wounds which she is trying to forget. I don't want her to look back. I don't need to find the truth as I  already know that he betrayed her and that's enough for me". Last sentence of Armaan left Ridhimma with no words to argue further but she was really scared of Armaan's anger right now.

Armaan turned and asked the Receptionist "Where is Dr. Modi?" Receptionist checked the register then told him that "He just left for some important work. May be you can catch him in the parking lot". After hearing this Armaan rushed towards the parking lot and others followed him. Ridhimma was scared of thought about what Armaan is going to do with Abhimanyu.

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Abhi was going to settle himself in the car, when he noticed Jiah  leaving from the main gate of Sanjeevani. Before Abhi could stop her she left from there in her car. He got worried as to what she was up to now; it reminded him of his last encounter with her. Her last words to him ring an alarm bell in his ear. He took his cell out and called Nikki immediately and asked before her "Hello Nikki! Are you alright?" Nikki taken back by  his sudden action said "Abhi everything is alright. What happened? Why are you asking me this?" Abhi didn't listen to any of her question and asked again "First tell me are you fine. Has anything happen to you or around you?" Nikki calmly said "Yes I am fine and everything around me is fine as well. What happened?" Abhi relieved to hear this said "Nothing. You just take care of yourself. If anything happen, or you feel something wired just call me immediately. Ok". Nikki couldn't understand the worry of Abhi and said "Fine". But before she could ask anything, Abhi cut the phone.

He took a deep breath and leant his back on the car door. When he heard of footsteps approaching him, he straightened himself and looked toward the voice. He saw Armaan and his gang coming towards him with fire in there eyes. They came and stood besides him, Abhi turned toward Armaan and asked "Yes Dr. Malik. What happend?" Armaan said in ironic tone "Nothing. It's going to happen now , specially after what you did". Abhi replied in confusion "I am sorry I didn't get you. What are you trying to say?" Armaan  said "How cheap you can be now Dr. Modi. After betraying our friend and your wife, how can you pretend to be innocent?" Abhi said in anger "Mind your language Armaan. What do you know about my life? Who the hell are you to judge me? You don't know anything, so it's better to keep yourself away from this". Ridhimma felt that the matter was getting out of hand and she called Nikki from her cell , first isolating herself from the group. Ridhimma said "Nikki, wherever you are just come to the parking lot immediately". Nikki couldn't understand why all people were so tensed and asked "What happend?" Ridhimma replied in hurry "Don't ask question, just come here". Nikki replied "Ok fine I am coming".

Armaan commented "I don't need to know who you are as I am already aware of your true colors". Abhi said "You know what your problem is, you always make opinions about people without actually knowing them". Armaan said "Whatever I know about you is enough to judge you. You are one of those people who make fools out of innocent people  and use them for their selfish motive". Abhi said "Whom did I used Dr. Malik?" Armaan replied "You used Nikki to fulfill your need". Abhi got more furious "Armaan, I love her. My life starts and ends with her. She is my life, my reason to live and what you are saying I even can' think about it". Armaan unbelievingly "By this act you may fool Nikki  but not us. I am not going to leave you". Abhi said "It doesn't matter what you think about me. I don't think I need to give proof of my love to anybody". Armaan caught hold of his collar "U have to pay for all the tears which she wasted on you". Abhi untagle his hand from his collar and  pushed his hand away "I don't have time for your nonsense" and turned to open his car door.  Armaan turned him around to punch him right on his nose, Abhi couldn't  judge what was happening and his face hit against the car door due to impact of  the punch and cut his lip . Abhi lost his sense for a short while and landed on his knee with one hand on the car door and other on his knee.

Nikki hurriedly arrived and screamed at the sight "Abhi!!"

Edited by wow123 - 13 years ago
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shale.....its getting better and better and very intriguing!!!

Jiah really is vindictive and spoiling her life! Poor Nikki though....trying to make sense of her life!!
wow123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapinezz13

Shale.....its getting better and better and very intriguing!!!

Jiah really is vindictive and spoiling her life! Poor Nikki though....trying to make sense of her life!!

Thnx par abhi bahut story baki hain😆
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrates shale for ur own thread
i have read ur ff but it will be nice to read it again
its a sad story but i liked it as AN r good in sad scenes
once agin congrates looking forward for new ff

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey wonderful thread.. Congrats😊

I really loved the FF. Niki not telling her friends about Abhi being married n they coming to know about it from Jiah🥺 All of them are so hell shocked... But Abhi n Niki are Made for each other...☺️😍 Loved your FF .. Will wait for your next update n ur PM😃
wow123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muni-loveAN

congrates shale for ur own thread

i have read ur ff but it will be nice to read it again
its a sad story but i liked it as AN r good in sad scenes
once agin congrates looking forward for new ff

Thnx muni

well its my first AN ff so it always have special place in my heart.So I want register its own space here.

I think emotional and sad scene make much more intense and passionate story. 
wow123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Hey wonderful thread.. Congrats😊

I really loved the FF. Niki not telling her friends about Abhi being married n they coming to know about it from Jiah🥺 All of them are so hell shocked... But Abhi n Niki are Made for each other...☺️😍 Loved your FF .. Will wait for your next update n ur PM😃

Thnx dear

It so rare to watch u again.Thnx for your valuable comment dear.

Yes dear love is in itself complicated thing and it makes you good and bad at times.

I m getting error in sending pm dear.So i update AN fiction thread whenever i update here😉