Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
That is stupid! I was just stating my opinion! =_=
rcv95120 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Pimp I understand your support for Bisakh...😃

Ranjit and Bisakh had same problems..

Just b/c all the judges gave kudos to bisakh does not mean he sang well..Sorry his rendition was out of sur, pitch and thanda...Yes it was soft as far as song required it but it was not what they raved abt and worthy of POTD....I guess we agree to disagree on this...

Bisakh was below ave on both days...

Ranjit was way better than bisakh on friday so overall between the two Bisakh must go IMHO..

I agree with you 100%. Bishak must go next and after that Ranjeet should be the next to go.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

That is stupid! I was just stating my opinion! =_=

i got cursed by ranjeetsfan for doing the same thing ðŸ˜• some people don't know how to respect others. it's oaky to disagree, but be polite
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i got cursed by ranjeetsfan for doing the same thing😕some people don't know how to respect others. it's oaky to disagree, but be polite

Exactly! UGH

I just want to know one thing, who is/are the moderator(s) for this forum? How unacceptable for you guys to use this type of language on forums and no one is saying anything. In all the shows Ive visited on this forum, this is a rule. Moderators, if there are any, please do something about this. Its against IF policies. @ ranjeetsfan - It may be your opinions are different and you favor a certain person, does not give you permission to badmouth or use bad language at that person. It does not give you power or supremacy. Please be civilized here or do not share your biased, attacking, and rude opinions. I will contact the higher authority of forums if this matter continues, because we should all get along and politely share opinions. Thank you.
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Is this the genuine one or imposter😆
these days can never be so sure.
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they all went overboard with Kamal with all that singing by coming on to stage and doing what not!!!! and handed over POTD to the lame duck Bisakh!!! I think since the show is nearning its end.. judges dont bother being subtle in their politics!!!they look like 5 manipulative monkeys out there.....
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with Varshadi...there was not a single "wow" moment in his song to deserve a POTD...in fact it was below average IMO...and why is he being hyped? Perhaps to keep SW on the show a bit longer I guess...
SunBright thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bisakh recieves another POTD which should have gone to either one of these 3 Skamal, Sugandha or Abhilasha..All 3 sang waaaaay better than Bisakh...

As much critic judges gave Ranjit, Bisakh needed same for his out of sur, mediocre singing of 1942 song...Dunno why all of them hype and compliment him for no reason...I think his singing is going down...Again this is my opinion...

Wajid had to give neg comments to Ranjit to save his own Bisakh...

No offense meant just a candid view..

Yep it was undeserved - perhaps they're making up for the other day's POTD gaffe - votes from that region rakes in a lot of moolah😉

Well, they should've from the start had a point system so we would know who stands where and how the judges rank them.
POTD is irrelevant most of the time imho - becoz it is not 'the surila singer of the day' - it is 'the most stylish performer of the day'. Then there is the 'performer of the week'.  
Surila or Stylish Performer  it is a choice they make - as is convenient.

Summer3 thumbnail
somehow it reminds me of tumse. wonder if it is the same person.😲