Yet another undeserving POTD - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Actually I agree with POTD given to Bisaakh for Saturday. He was brilliant. Abhilasha was flat, Ranjeet was besur, Kamal was soulless, Sugandha was OK. Bisakh song was the toughest, he sang it smoothly, added his harkatein, sang in his voice. This song needed lot of thahraw and it was there. Bisakh was actually very close to original. Over all whole show was very mediocre, looks like singers used all energy on Friday.
Originally posted by PimpJuice

I thought both Kamal and Abhilasha were enjoyable as well, but Bishakh was a mile better. I'm not sure where Bishakh was falling short on sur, because his pitching and flow were on point and consistent throughout the entire song :) I commend the guy for taking yesterday's criticism so well and making a 180 degree turn 👏

Kamal. Yes, he could have easily received POTD and I honestly thought HE was going to. Although in the end, I felt it was a genuine decision they made to handover the award to Tubs! :) Pleasant surprise 😳

Kamal song had lot of margin to hide flaw, but Bisakh's song did not have any margin where he can hide the weakness. Kamal was not bad but it was ok.
Originally posted by ranjeetsfan

I knew you gaddar bitch, you are not fan of ghazlu.
You idiot, only ranjeet is the perfect singer
.firstly, tell me what is meaning of sur and taal
this two words will take your ten years to learn.
aayee saalee gadhee sur bataane walee

I'm only speaking the truth.

Ask anyone. I am his biggest fan <3 =)
@ ranjeetsfan
stop with ur gaali galoch to little girls...
B---C-OD
ranjeetsfan: What disgusting language you use! Learn manners and how to talk from Ranjeet! He's so humble and respectful, and you are always bad mouthing others and using profane words.
I would love to learn something from Ranjeet! 😍😆
@Ranjeetsfan: 
You are reported for abusing a member, you have no right to call someone names for merely stating their opinions!
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
Angel and rest pls do not quote any of those posts....Your name will be dragged into vulgar language too...
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Angel and rest pls do not quote any of those posts....Your name will be dragged into vulgar language too...

Oh OK....
:)